BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Morning

Just thought I'd come and say hello, been a while since I visited Ewood Park, the last time was the League Cup semi final in 2002 and i was sat on the home end as I couldn't get a ticket for the away stand, hope you sort this s**t out with Venkys and Kean soon enough

Cheers Owls, last time I was at Hillsborough was the other leg of the same semi final.

Hopefully the other half of Sheffield will go up and then we should have some good battles of the roses!! (mind you, Sheff U have a terrible record in play-offs)

See you next season.

I was last over there for a pre season friendly a couple of years ago, looking forward to another visit

Me too.

Great memories of away games at Hillborough. Newell's last minute header, Rovers huge following in the League Cup semi etc..

I'd rather Huddersfield went up than the Blades! There's is a much better ground (viewing wise).

Plus, I'll never forget them beating us on pens in the Cup Quarter Final.

Rovers had a great chance of winning the FA Cup in 92-93 (probably the best chance we've had since 1960).

• Moderation Lead

Can't wait to go to Hillsbrough. Far better than a lot of the modern, legoland style stadiums you see today!

You and me both! Was happy to see Wednesday come back up at any rate, good club.

Just thought I'd come and say hello, been a while since I visited Ewood Park, the last time was the League Cup semi final in 2002 and i was sat on the home end as I couldn't get a ticket for the away stand, hope you sort this s**t out with Venkys and Kean soon enough

I was at Hillsborough last week for your promotion, even went on the pitch :D looking forward to going again next season, but for the derby this time if the Blades go up, not sure i'll want to watch us next season at all, but the summer may change that.

I was at Hillsborough last week for your promotion, even went on the pitch :D

Bloody hell! That's more in a fortnight than Grella managed in two years! :lol:

All the best to Wednesday. We've had some good games over the years. Is Mel Sterland still playing?

Bloody hell! That's more in a fortnight than Grella managed in two years! :lol:

All the best to Wednesday. We've had some good games over the years. Is Mel Sterland still playing?

and is Paul Warhurst still injured?

Archived