BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newsham gone ?

A quick google finds Phil Moulton is

" currently working towards an NVQ level four Stadium Security Certificate"

Phil Moulton

So maybe we really are likely to see catering, ticket sales and merchandising etc. being outsourced to people associated with the current first team manager.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phil Moulton

So maybe we really are likely to see catering, ticket sales and merchandising etc. being outsourced to people associated with the current first team manager.

Since we are not buying them, it doesn't matter who they outsource things to - we won't be there to see it.

• 2 weeks later...

Phil Moulton

I guess the guy meant the Spectator Safety Management Certificate as the stadium security one does not exist.. wonder if the use of the word stadium had anything to do with a certain job he was after...

Should the police not have a say in who is stadium manager?

If anyone has any evidence whatsoever of threatening behaviour or violence from the new Stadium manager, let me know and he wont be in the job long, trust me!!

Phil is also responsible for the outside agency Elite who grew in numbers as the season went on, he owns it

It seems to me , that Kean is implicated in everything that is happening at BRFC ..

I have said this before ... Someone get the Serious Fraud Office involved ...

• 4 months later...

Maybe he has replaced that Kung- Fu bloke who was tending to all of Coco's needs?

My son was mascot on Wed and I was stood in the dug out before the game and the kung fu master was still there as he gave me a rather dirty look up and down. Maybe he recognised me from last years protests.

My son was mascot on Wed and I was stood in the dug out before the game and the kung fu master was still there as he gave me a rather dirty look up and down. Maybe he recognised me from last years protests.

I hope that you gave him that "you are the scum of the earth" look.

Archived