BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

neophox

What is a summer without a summer transfer window.... discuss Murphy, Best or other incoming or outgoing rumours.....

We are all upset over Kean but don't let him destroy our transfer wishes and dreams. Maybe Shebby is watching this thread *lol*

Ok the latest I've heard is were looking at bringing in Billy Sharp..

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strangely enough, i am quite optimistic of what we do in the transfer market. Still cannot believe we got Danny. If the owners continue to spend money, we should easily get promoted(I know what came to your mind after you read that)

In-Danny Murphy, Leon Best, Reo-Coker, Guthrie, Tchoyi, Cuellar

Out-Hoilett, Dann, Olsson, N'Zonzi, Yak, Formica

My dream line-up for next season:

Robbo

Orr/Givet/Cuellar/Henley

Guthrie/Murphy/Reo-Coker

Rochina

Best/Goodwillie

What is a summer without a summer transfer window.... discuss Murphy, Best or other incoming or outgoing rumours.....

We are all upset over Kean but don't let him destroy our transfer wishes and dreams. Maybe Shebby is watching this thread *lol*

Ok the latest I've heard is were looking at bringing in Billy Sharp..

Billy Sharpe has always scored at Champ level, would be a great signing, leads the line well 100% player and a northern lad (sheffield I think) he would be a top signing apart from little sell by value at the end of his contract, however, if he scores the goals, he will have doine the job and with Jay Rodriguez going to Southampton and Lambert, he will be a bench player there!!

Very happy with the signing of Danny Murphy, and if we could get Guthrie too then our centre midfield is much stronger already.

Hoilett & Yak are without a doubt off, everyone knows that - its who else we sell that matters, and who we replace them with!

Surpised if Bellamy is available, wasnt he one of liverpools better players last year? ah well. he'd be awesome back at cardiff for them, but would be good to see him at rovers again too, can't see it happening.

Best would be a great signing, we need another front man. Not sure if Goodwillie will get a chance as he wasn't really a Kean signing, although he could do a job i'm sure. Billy Sharp is an excellent shout, but I think unlikely as he will still be in Saints plans i'm sure, they wont let him go unless they plan on signing another striker as cover.

I would be interested in the ability of Aaron McClean at Hull, think thats his name anyway, and George Boyd from Posh, both seemed lively in my brief tunings in of the football league show last year.

Will nicko or kamy arrive for an 11-clocker....

well kamy was the one who shared the Billy Sharp link and I really hope we go for him as he would be descent for rovers.

I agree about Rochina and I can't see him leave. And I think Vukcevic may get a chance with Shebby at Rovers. The team is this at the moment pending some players leaveing:

Bunn

Lowe, Hanley, Givet, Henley

Vukcevic, Pedersen, Murphy, Petrovic, Rochina

Goodwilie

Subs: Dunn, Slew, Kean, Payne, Marcus Olsson, Orr, R.Hanley

This is the team if Hoilett, Yak, Robinson, Dann, Olsson, Nzonzi and Formica leave the club.

But probably we will add some defenders and strikers.

no link just a question .

Kyle Lafferty ?

Could be okay, I actually think Naismith could be okay too!!

You have to remember when comparing these 2 to Kris Boyd, they are both far better than Boyd. Well, in my opinion anyway...Boyd may have scored goals but they were just tap in's... Naismith and Lafferty offer far much more in terms of overall team play!

Get them in, better options than we have currently!

Surpised if Bellamy is available, wasnt he one of liverpools better players last year? ah well. he'd be awesome back at cardiff for them, but would be good to see him at rovers again too, can't see it happening.

Best would be a great signing, we need another front man. Not sure if Goodwillie will get a chance as he wasn't really a Kean signing, although he could do a job i'm sure. Billy Sharp is an excellent shout, but I think unlikely as he will still be in Saints plans i'm sure, they wont let him go unless they plan on signing another striker as cover.

I would be interested in the ability of Aaron McClean at Hull, think thats his name anyway, and George Boyd from Posh, both seemed lively in my brief tunings in of the football league show last year.

I might be being a little thick, but how was Goodwillie not a Kean signing?

Rangers will struggle to keep their players once it's confirmed that they are in the bottom tier of Scottish football.

Would imagine a few more exercising their right to no have their contracts transferred to the newco.

Think this surprise player could be Kyle lafferty. He's a free agent after refusing to transfer his contract and came through burnley academy which would be the surprise element.

Someone ask cryer on twitter, not signed up to it myself.

Strangely enough, i am quite optimistic of what we do in the transfer market. Still cannot believe we got Danny. If the owners continue to spend money, we should easily get promoted(I know what came to your mind after you read that)

Robbo

Orr/Givet/Cuellar/Henley

Guthrie/Murphy/Reo-Coker

Rochina

Best/Goodwillie

Robbo

Orr/Givet/Cuellar/Henley

Guthrie/Murphy/Reo-Coker

Rochina

Best/Goodwillie

not much of a dream mate. i can see your not Martin Luther King. My dream team would have a front three of Ronaldo, Messi and Dean Windass

Archived