BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Sam means business !?!?

tariq panja@tariqpanja

Lawyers for Sam Allardyce filed a suit against Steve Kean and Blackburn Rovers on July 12 at the High Court, according to a court document.

Retweeted by Northern Rover

Should be interesting and probably amusing.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A certain ex manager has been known to carry out similar actions before, then when the situation got serious he pulled out because the truth could come out.

Lets hope Allardyce isn't made of the same stuff and actually follows through with his actions :D I wouldn't hold your breath though :rock:

A certain ex manager has been known to carry out similar actions before, then when the situation got serious he pulled out because the truth could come out.

Lets hope Allardyce isn't made of the same stuff and actually follows through with his actions :D I wouldn't hold your breath though :rock:

The time factor has quite a bit to do with this, Sams Lawyers will be pretty sure its a win win case, indeed, reading between the lines, it infers by Keans statement, that Sam was involved with crooked actions at Rovers, we shall see what transpires but in my opinion, with such a timescale between the vidoe and the filing of the lawsuit, any alleged wrongdoings would have been checked and double checked!!

I wonder what the LMA's view is on Kean now that they have one of their big members taking another member to court for slagging him off in public.

Will they say the agression and abuse levelled at Sam has stepped way over the mark but in spite of this to his significant credit he shouldered it like a man with dignity and professionalism and continued to work on getting WHU promotion?

The time factor has quite a bit to do with this, Sams Lawyers will be pretty sure its a win win case, indeed, reading between the lines, it infers by Keans statement, that Sam was involved with crooked actions at Rovers, we shall see what transpires but in my opinion, with such a timescale between the vidoe and the filing of the lawsuit, any alleged wrongdoings would have been checked and double checked!!

Based on what Sam has told them. They wouldn't investigate their own client surely

Based on what Sam has told them. They wouldn't investigate their own client surely

Correct.

If Sam feels uneasy about any past matters relating to himself, he will be looking for a huge out of court settlement.

My guess is that Kean will do anything to avoid setting foot in court as, IMO, the evidence is damning and just like his PL record, his court room record isn't good !!! Sam and his lawyers know this.

If Sam believes that Kean will not be able to put a glove on him, then, IMO, he will take this all the way and give Kean & Venky's a real mullering in court as this will not necessarily be about money.

I know the club love to make no comment or make no one available for comment - however, they have the manager who is usually a figurehead role acting like a complete kn@b on video.

Come on Aggers, Shebby, you talk a good game, what's the reaction to marvel Stevie drunk out of his tits again?

Correct.

If Sam feels uneasy about any past matters relating to himself, he will be looking for a huge out of court settlement.

My guess is that Kean will do anything to avoid setting foot in court as, IMO, the evidence is damning and just like his PL record, his court room record isn't good !!! Sam and his lawyers know this.

If Sam believes that Kean will not be able to put a glove on him, then, IMO, he will take this all the way and give Kean & Venky's a real mullering in court as this will not necessarily be about money.

I dunno. I'm not sure Sam feels as hurt about his Rovers exit as us fans do. He knows the public perception of his sacking is heavily leaning towards Venky's insanity rather than his own failings. I would imagine his big gripe still lies with Newcastle and Ashley in professional terms. I'd have thought his big Rovers pay off and the demise of the club and Kean has given him all the satisfaction he craved. Especially as he took West Ham in the opposite direction.I think he'll be more intent on hitting Kean in the pocket rather than hurting Rovers or the fans.

all the best Big Sam, please don't settle out of court though.......win and win big and very publically

Why do you think that? I don't for one minute think that outcome would get Kean sacked so i'd rather it passed with minimal fuss. Not because i want Kean to get off scott free, but i'd rather the club wasn't dragged through the mud yet again.

What should have happened is the club sack him when the video came out. But we all have our theories on that subject.

Why do you think that? I don't for one minute think that outcome would get Kean sacked so i'd rather it passed with minimal fuss. Not because i want Kean to get off scott free, but i'd rather the club wasn't dragged through the mud yet again.

What should have happened is the club sack him when the video came out. But we all have our theories on that subject.

My love of the club has kind of died under this regime it does'nt seem footballing success is the goal everyone at the club is striving for all the decisions (a) come across 1st as barking mad and ( b ) in the best financial interests of the owners and not the club

Mud would be good, i guess its a civil matter so it would'nt be a conviction but to publically lose and for all the world to be within their rights to call the man a fraud/liar/deluded and never never never refer to him as having dignity.....would be priceless and may just(fingers crossed) get him out.

we ain't going up, with kean we will still lose more than we win at this level so big sam being victorious would get the biggest cheer of the season.

Archived