BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Sam means business !?!?

I would love to see this dragged through the courts with a jury running the rule over the despicable Kean but Allardyce is likely looking to receive damages in aid of an extension to his house in Spain, and an apology. Given Kean's inflated sense of self-worth, I can see the former being easier to come by.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of people desperately trying to make me dislike one ###### more than another. Regardless, I still don't like either of them.

Hilarious how people are posting and adding +1 to crap such as "4. While seemingly half cut,filmed allegedly calling previous manager a 'crook'.

5. Ex-manager now bringing legal charges against Teflon and B.R.F.C.possibly through High Court with all the negative media attention it will bring." Then others whinging on about the name of the club being dragged through the mud backwards etc.

Wasn't that negative attention actually brought upon us by some of our own fans secretly filming him then posting it online??

Hasn't there been a campaign for the last 12 months (at least) to bring negative attention on the club and cause any kind of disruption possible?

Aren't certain individuals actively and desperately trying to court the FA to impose sanctions on the club?

Sounds like Pedro is (Rao style) confused....

A hahaha aaha haha :mellow:

I don't like Allardyce personally either...I thought he was an arrogant pr#ck who would take the credit in post match interviews when we won and talk about the players when we lost but to compare him to Kean is a bit ridiculous.....I despise Kean....Allardyce's worst post match interview would have been about a 2/10 on the Kean scale and I hope it goes all the way to court and Allardyce cleans him out.

Wasn't that negative attention actually brought upon us by some of our own fans secretly filming him then posting it online??

You mean they should have kept quiet about it? Deleted the video when they realised Kean had embarrassed / incrimated himself?

I'm not sure the court case will go anywhere and I don't know why BRFC is involved when it appears to be just comments made by one employee. We'll soon find out, unless they settle and hush it up again, but to have forgotten the video would have been misguided loyalty by the people who filmed it. Protecting Venkys and Kean...

Lots of people desperately trying to make me dislike one ###### more than another. Regardless, I still don't like either of them.

Hilarious how people are posting and adding +1 to crap such as "4. While seemingly half cut,filmed allegedly calling previous manager a 'crook'.

5. Ex-manager now bringing legal charges against Teflon and B.R.F.C.possibly through High Court with all the negative media attention it will bring." Then others whinging on about the name of the club being dragged through the mud backwards etc.

Hasn't there been a campaign for the last 12 months (at least) to bring negative attention on the club and cause any kind of disruption possible?

Aren't certain individuals actively and desperately trying to court the FA to impose sanctions on the club?

How can you blame the guy filming, he didn't force Kean to say those things, didn't force him to get drunk. If you get caught speeding by a camera is it your fault, or the cameras fault? Kean was drunk and playing up to the guy big time, trying to impress them.

It's a tough one alright. On the one hand you've got a guy who saved us from relegation and had us sitting quite comfortably in mid table in the Premier League before he was mysteriously sacked. On the other we have his replacement, a persistent liar, a man responsible for our relegation and the destruction of our club, whose results record is utterly pitiful, who has completely divided the fan base, turned away thousands of once extremely loyal fans, someone who has the authority to surround himself with idiots at boardroom level and who clearly possesses all the managerial ability of a geriatric goldfish.

+23,500

Teflons 'proud' record to date :

1. Banned for drink driving.. 'fans' spiked his drink.?

2. Openly goads our away fans at Wigan and arrogantly belittles all season.

3. His disastrous tenure as manager ultimately culminates in relegation from Premierleague with possibly THE worst win ratio ever seen as manager of B.R.F.C.

4. While seemingly half cut,filmed allegedly calling previous manager a 'crook'.

5. Ex-manager now bringing legal charges against Teflon and B.R.F.C.possibly through High Court with all the negative media attention it will bring.

What next folks,how low can we go?

I have never been so f'kin embarrassed to be a fan of this club while this muppet parades as our 'manager'...the good name and reputation of Rovers is being dragged through the mud backwards.I have NEVER experienced a carry on like this before but yet the clueless Rao's expect us to support the team with this cretin still on the touchline?

It's utterly shameful....GET OUT KEAN! :angry:

+ 100 SG.

Exactly right. No other club would accept any of this.

Crap? its happening right here,right now fella :rolleyes:

Dont blame the fans for their reaction to the farce this club finds itself in.

Its just another ridiculous side-show, cooked up by those with their snouts in the trough to provide a diversion whilst they continue to plunder the resources and good name of football, impervious to the cries of 'foul' from the mouths of the bona-fide supporter.

I hate Kean, I hate Venkys, I hate everything to do with the tawdry sham that has become of the club I once was so proud of.

illegitimates. Rot in hell, the lot of em..

If theres any justice in this world then it will go to court. Can you imagine some of the corkers Kean will come out with in the dock?

'I was spiked by a Rovers fan - the 2nd time it's happened'

'I actually said Big Sam was a great cook if you listened closely'

'When I said we'd win the Carling Cup and finish top ten I actually meant in 2017'

Whatever is necessary to bring about change is whats required Pedro, sanctions, point deductions it matters not one bit, we need these idiots out of the club, by hook or by crook.

If we’re in league 2 it wouldn’t bother me, as long as these idiots are removed I’ll be happy to fork out the 2k for season tickets.

KEAN OUT

VENKYS OUT

AGNEW OUT

Why is Allardyce sueing the club :angry2:

Letting your hatred of Sam getting in the way of common sense? Not like you Gav!

He is suing the club because his legal advisers will have told him to since Kean is the Club's spokesman and agent employed by the owners.

Therefore they are legally responsible for all the crap that spews from his mouth.

Secondly, they have more money than Kean.

Thirdly they are the bustards who sacked him and he wants some revenge. Not hard eh?

Why is Allardyce sueing the club :angry2: ????

Because when he was asked why Sam was sacked, Kean replied, 'because he was a F***** crook' the inference was that the club sacked him for that reason, either the club deny that or take it further or Stevie baby will face a huge legal bill and compensation payment!

Because when he was asked why Sam was sacked, Kean replied, 'because he was a F***** crook' the inference was that the club sacked him for that reason, either the club deny that or take it further or Stevie baby will face a huge legal bill and compensation payment!

I've only listened the clip briefly in Leeds Bradford airport on a smart phone, maybe I should revisit the clip, but that clears that up :tu:

Letting your hatred of Sam getting in the way of common sense? Not like you Gav!

Not sure how you came to that conclusion :lol:

I wonder if I can sue you 47er?

I've only listened the clip briefly in Leeds Bradford airport on a smart phone, maybe I should revisit the clip, but that clears that up :tu:

Not sure how you came to that conclusion :lol:

I wonder if I can sue you 47er?

Can't be sued for telling the truth Gav!!!!

Archived