Jkbrfc12

Dickson Etuhu

Not a bad player, good for championship level, has been in and out of the fulham team. 22 league appearances and 11 european appearances last season.

Yup happy with that for the level we are at and the people we have for the position

Just what we need IMO, someone to get stuck in. We simply cannot go into a championship season with a powder-puff midfield.

Good signing....we've been crying out for a tough tackling midfielder, barring J Jones, since Savage left and this guy will fit the bill.

Would be fine in the Prem as well on the off chance we get promoted.....championship experience is useful but like others have pointed out, it is not a good idea to have to revamp the squad if we get back up.

This would actually constitute an excellent piece of business - if he isn't on stupid wages. Underrated player IMO.

This would actually constitute an excellent piece of business - if he isn't on stupid wages. Underrated player IMO.

I agree, has done very well with Fulham without being noticed that much.

Murphy and Etuhu is very strong for Championship level. Impressive.

Another player with a historical link to Kean. :rock:

Etuhu has Never been consistantly good.

Kean had long left fulham before they signed Etuhu. There is no link as far as I am aware

Defensive midfielders often go unnoticed.....I would be happy as long as he isn't on high wages......I also agree that this was a Murphy recommendation......due to his age, he is probably a bit wary of who is next to him and was obviously comfortable next to Etuhu at Fulham.

Good player. When I first saw the LT headline on the website I was dreading it being Kelvin Etuhu

Solid and a better footballer than he's given credit for. Who is identifying targets this summer because they're a lot better than the tripe signed last summer?

Sorry but Etuhu is an abysmal footballer. Use of the ball is terrible.

We already know that he and Murphy can form a good partnership in central midfield. Very good signing if it comes off.