BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Dickson Etuhu

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Backroom
On 16/09/2012 at 22:24, Tom said:

Still early days but for me Etuhu has been a class act so far and just seems to stand out as a class above most opposition players whereas Murphy isn't doing the same yet

Super duper clownpants

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BrisRover said:

He's now a Football Agent.

Looks like he built up a repetoire of skills whilst pretending to be a footballer.

I will follow this latest story with interest.

• Backroom

At the time the vast majority thought Murphy and Etuhu were great signings, the only issue with Etuhu (which was brought up by people at the time) was a four year contract for a 30 year old.

As it turned out, we just loved handing out long contracts to poor players and then terminating them half way through. Why pay somebody under contract when you can pay them for literally nothing?  

• 11 months later...
9 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Now charged with bribery by Swedish police over allegedly trying to fix matches over there...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/former-fulham-player-dickson-etuhu-charged-with-bribery-in-match-fixing-case-3dr0tlq3x

If that's the case they need to be looking into his performance away at Blackpool... Stands out as one of the worst performances I've seen from any player at any level. 

11 hours ago, tomphil said:

Another possibly corrupt arseshole, it really is no wonder he ended up here. I live for the day when something finally turns up on the likes of Anderson and Kean.

That would be a very opportunistic time to open a worm can re-sealing plant and secure paper shredding service near the Football Association and Premier League HQ's

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 19/09/2018 at 10:03, Mattyblue said:

Now charged with bribery by Swedish police over allegedly trying to fix matches over there...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/former-fulham-player-dickson-etuhu-charged-with-bribery-in-match-fixing-case-3dr0tlq3x

For those of you interested in this piece of kean, his trial started today.

On Wed Sep 19 2018 at 09:50, tomphil said:

Another possibly corrupt arseshole, it really is no wonder he ended up here. I live for the day when something finally turns up on the likes of Anderson and Kean.

Wasn't Anderson in some kind of bother? Possibly I'm thinking of SEM/Kentaro in general (what ever happened with that in the end?) but I thought I'd seen Anderson named explicitly in something at some stage.

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Saw that yesterday that’s all his brothers and him now involved in criminal activities. In this case a kidnapping. Given they’re all from Kano, Nigeria. Why haven’t we stripped them of Uk citizenship and deported them?

• Moderation Lead
15 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

Saw that yesterday that’s all his brothers and him now involved in criminal activities. In this case a kidnapping. Given they’re all from Kano, Nigeria. Why haven’t we stripped them of Uk citizenship and deported them?

Because Dickson and Kelvin legit had no involvement in this crime, would be my guess?