BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've been chatting to fans of all sorts of clubs this last 2 weeks and I was shocked NONE I chatted to blamed rovers fans and every one of them wanted kean gone for the good of football .

It's definitely turning but down here still a few who think he's harshly treated. Generally fans of Spurs/Arsenal and have no knowledge of the situation beyond what sky sports tells them.

Until he goes we will continue to fail. He cannot create a winning team, it's just not possible. He doesn't possess the skills and he never will.

It must be quite weird being a Rovers player who has been through the entirety of Kean's tenure, such as an MGP or an N'Zonzi.

Football is a confidence sport and when players lose confidence, form dips until something changes to kick start it again.

Ordinarily, after such a bad run (we've had several under Kean) the manager is relieved of his duties, a new manager comes in and provided it's the right man, he gets that bounce from a new found team confidence. It's happened time and again.

Yet with Kean, the opposite has happened, they've tried to change the players and keep the manager. This despite his naive tactics and insistence on squeezing in players out of position into formations he believes work - most likely on paper.

At some point the penny surely has to drop with Venkys that this can't continue?

Ok. I thought about starting a new thread for this but it's all the same... i.e.....

Just when does this clowns job become completely untenable?

No I didn't go. Yes it's all on second hand accounts. But so what? He shouldn't be within a 1000 miles of Ewood with his record of results, his ability to wind the fans up and to talk complete and utter bollards to the press, it's unbelievable.

Yet judgement day is only round the corner apparently.

I renewed in the belief that somehow, someone, somewhere would come to their senses and Kean would be gone. But no. Off we go again.

Blackburn Rovers Farce Club. Manager: The Millionaire Steve Kean. A man not fit to lick Bobby Saxton or Don McKays boots.

The club makes me sick.

• Backroom

Unfortunately Bob nobody has the answer to that question.

We'll see what happens when Kean fails to reach this supposed points target. And after watching today's performance I have no doubt he'll fail to reach that very quickly indeed.

he could well be our manager in league 1.

maybe then the wider football community will stand up and ask just what the ###### illegitimate ###### hell is ###### going on at Blackburn ###### Rovers ###### Football ###### Club.

I have to assume we're going down, or will come perilously close.

Unpreceented is the word I think.

Shameless is another good one I think. He's probably tucked away now at Bald-###### Towers, with his wee tartan slippers on, Bud Light with vodka depth charge in hand, laughing his wee rocks off at the anguish and frustration he's causing.

I am fairly confident that Kean will be fired if we continue to churn out results and performances of yesterdays ilk. Sadly, i think that the magic moment may not occur in time to save our season and when we seem to have chucked significant amounts of cash at going straight back up, i suspect the club might find itself in a bigger mess than it is right now.

I almost despise myself for thinking that a 2 bit Malaysian ex pro footballer can be our saving grace. But his very presence at Rovers speaks volumes IMO. Kean knows he is being scrutinised and i think the one thing about Singh we can be sure of is he will report back to Pune in very honest terms. What worries me is 1) Singh being Keans replacement in the future or 2) Singh's credentials in finding a suitable replacement. I think the very fact that many are pinning the hopes of our once proud club on Shebby Singh tells the entire story. He was ridiculed when first associated with the club, and now we have stooped so low that this clown might just be the one man capable of removing the Kean problem.

Kean might well go if results aren't good enough. But i cannot help but wonder if he does it'll be akin to quitting smoking and taking up glue sniffing. Either way the future doesn't look too rosy.

Archived