BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sit back and enjoy today cos when City do lift the Premier League trophy there will be supporters of 87 other football clubs in our professional leagues saying "I wish we had done that". We won`t be one of them.

Just waiting for Chelsea to score two and nick that 2nd place. Serves the scousers right after "winning" the title waaaaaay to early. Don't think Gerrard will get to experience winning the title. His big chance was this season and they bottled it. I seriously think that if they'd keep their mouths shut and rather concentrated on winning their remaining games they might have nicked it, but after all the talk of "we can't lose this now" things been going downhill so to speak.

Congrats to Man City! Not my favourite team, but out of the other contenders I guess I at least can somehow stomach them winning it.

• Backroom

My Liverpool supporting acquaintances are in full damage limitation mode saying how amazing second is.

No doubt its very good but there's no chance that is what they are thinking now.

The title was nearly in the bag and they bottled it and now need 3 goals in 20 minutes from west ham or they have let it slip!

• Moderation Lead

In context it's been a much improved season for Liverpool, but when they got on top, and then threw it away, it's only natural they'd be gutted!!

Archived