BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

I am seriously in danger of losing all interest in Rovers following this latest farce. If he stays then there should be a mass boycott of EVERYTHING related to Rovers.

Really, really peed off with the whole sorry circus that Rovers have become.

WIth you on that, if he isn't sacked I won't have anything to do with them until he's gone. Lost all interest lately.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit harsh to have a go at people like Kamy, Cryer, etc... they've made it clear that nothing is certain until it actually happens

Do people really need Cryer/Kamy etc to confirm the above without knowing that for themselves?!

Good grief.

I for one won't believe a thing untill it's on the Rovers website, nor should anyone else.

Do people really need Cryer/Kamy etc to confirm the above without knowing that for themselves?!

Good grief.

I for one won't believe a thing untill it's on the Rovers website, nor should anyone else.

Absolutely, it's like a crèche round here sometimes....

If Kean isn't sacked then it is not my or any other journalist's fault. We were all told by the most credible source that Kean was about to be sacked, we reported that. IF they have changed their mind then there is nothing that we can do about that.

I'm not saying it's your fault. But if you claim to be in the know and get it wrong, you deserve to be called out on it. We've been here far too many times before. At the very least you need to seriously question the credibility of your source.

If Kean isn't sacked then it is not my or any other journalist's fault. We were all told by the most credible source that Kean was about to be sacked, we reported that. IF they have changed their mind then there is nothing that we can do about that.

Did they actually use the words sacked or removed from management duties. Sacking suggests a complete removal. Can you clarify this please Kamy???

Some people are suggesting he could be retained in some capacity thats all...

Absolutely right. If Kean is not sacked it is only the fault of the owners (and, in particular, 'Madam'). It is they who should get stick if this decision ends up getting bottled again.

But I hope that some MB'ers have not been mis-led by their sources on such an important and emotive issue.

KEAN OUT

I don't see why Kean is still here if they are creating a short list. Approaches for other managers, interviews etc will all have to be done after he has gone. Him taking training and being around the place is surely not benefical for the team if they are working away at finding alternatives, everyone will be aware of the speculatiuon and will now be in limbo as to whats happening.

Sack him, get Eric Black taking training all week in prep for the game and sound out potentials once he has gone.

Yeah but sounds as if your source is no good. You might just be the messenger but if you claim to have sources etc then when it goes wrong it'll get flagged up.

Who said its gone wrong?

FFS sit back and give wheels of motion a chance to turn...

I think, by reading into Kamys posts this morning, I have gathered who that source was and if its who I think it is, the source doesnt come much better!!

The running of this football club is a JOKE.

Hard to disagree, far to many leaks, we rarely heard of such info in an other life, ' only one constant in football, change!" how I wish those words from JW had been proved wrong.

I just said when it goes wrong it'll get flagged up. And it will, if he doesn't get sacked and continues then any source should be question, please tell me why it shouldn't?

"it was the truth at the time" problem with leaks, peoples minds can be changed according to the latest/current situation.

I just said when it goes wrong it'll get flagged up. And it will, if he doesn't get sacked and continues then any source should be question, please tell me why it shouldn't?

I'm sure Kamys devastated that you're going to call him out if Kean doesn't get sacked....

Grow up man, do you believe everything you read? It's a messageboard, Kamy could be a Burnley fan on the windup for all you know.

Venkys can not afford NOT to sack Kean. there is a huge financial black hole from lost season tickets and sponsorship revenue nobody apart from an electronic cigerette company is coming anywhere near us

Venky's can not afford to stay in the Championship for more than one season. Everyone can see from our performances that Kean is incapable of taking us back up.

I'm sure Kamys devastated that you're going to call him out if Kean doesn't get sacked....

Grow up man, do you believe everything you read? It's a messageboard, Kamy could be a Burnley fan on the windup for all you know.

Agreed, doesn't matter how reliable the source is, you have to take everything on a message board with a pinch of salt until its more or less confirmed officially, especially in the case of Steve Kean sacked rumours.

I completely appreciate Kamy sharing info with us, and I also understand that any info he shares with us could change at any time, and that's just simply not his fault. The fact that the LET have run a story on it tells me there is definately something in this, and Kamy wouldn't have revealed any info he has been told if the LET hadn't done the story so that's good enough for me.

If the situation changes and Kean stays then yeah it sucks, but it isn't Kamy's fault, or Andy Cryers.

(Re Kean taking training) Well would assume with him(Kean) and the players arriving at the same time with very few others(other people to take the training) there(Brockhall) that he(Kean) ways(WAS...ie taking training).

Thanks for that. Made no sense to me. :blink:

Archived