SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry...just bored.

You and me both, I keep refreshing this page every 5 minutes knowing full well there will be no news - good or bad.

The only silver lining that I can see, to the massive sh*t cloud that is Rovers at the minute, is the fact that no one has come out in support of Kean yet. Maybe that is a sign that Venkys are somehow bumbling through how to get rid of the parasite. . . . maybe i will get laid tonight, maybe the email I got from the national lottery yesterday that I havent opened yet is telling me I have won the jackpot. Positivity

Which makes you wonder what on Earth the point was to wait for an excuse. We seem to be back in possible dodgy contract or financial involvement territory.

We're fast approaching the stage where you'd have to consider sheer laziness as a factor.

We're fast approaching the stage where you'd have to consider sheer laziness as a factor.

That would certainly make a bit of sense given that we only seem to be seeing signs of genuine action since the appointment of Shaw/Singh and the promotion of Agnew. Certainly all the signs are that Singh is pushing this.

Last season Kean seemed to be the most senior person at the club after the Rao family.

There has to be a lot of egg on faces following weekend.

Seems likely that the first we will know of it will be when BRFC Official site says so.

Isn't 5 to 6 pm UK time the usual for Venky's announcements ?

You have to wonder what the football authorities are doing. They charge managers / players ( just for saying comments about refs) for bringing the game into disrepute, with the drop of a hat. The way venkys are dealing with this situation, must be bringing the game in England into disrepute. They are an embarrassment.

If mangers and players can be charged - why not owners.

Check the comment at the bottom of this page http://www.football3...Blackburn-Farce out!

What has kean done that is so bad.. they were relegated because they were awful squadwise.. most managers would have had difficulty keeping them up.. they have started well this year and look like the will mount a proper push to come straight back up.. support the manager for the love of christ.. boycotting games is the most useless course of action i have ever heard.. who honestly thinks a new manager is going to turn that outfit in to a great team.. lunacy

- crookster

Yet another outsider who has no idea what is going on and slagging us off out of sheer ignorance. Most managers would have had difficulty keeping us up?! Yeah, I'm pretty sure Sam Allardyce isn't one of those managers then.

Check the comment at the bottom of this page http://www.football3...Blackburn-Farce out!

What has kean done that is so bad.. they were relegated because they were awful squadwise.. most managers would have had difficulty keeping them up.. they have started well this year and look like the will mount a proper push to come straight back up.. support the manager for the love of christ.. boycotting games is the most useless course of action i have ever heard.. who honestly thinks a new manager is going to turn that outfit in to a great team.. lunacy

- crookster

I think that says more about the intelligence of the person that posted it than the situation we find ourselves in.

- crookster

Yet another outsider who has no idea what is going on and slagging us off out of sheer ignorance. Most managers would have had difficulty keeping us up?! Yeah, I'm pretty sure Sam Allardyce isn't one of those managers then.

HAHA, cannot believe what I read sometimes. What a bozo.

You and me both, I keep refreshing this page every 5 minutes knowing full well there will be no news - good or bad.

The only silver lining that I can see, to the massive sh*t cloud that is Rovers at the minute, is the fact that no one has come out in support of Kean yet. Maybe that is a sign that Venkys are somehow bumbling through how to get rid of the parasite. . . . maybe i will get laid tonight, maybe the email I got from the national lottery yesterday that I havent opened yet is telling me I have won the jackpot. Positivity

At least you're a glass half-full kind of chap. I just dread that if they sack him then they'll make another nonsensical appointment. Still, the grass is probably greener in this instance no matter who it is.

They haven't come out in support of him but public relations with the club have been terrible at best since they took over. I guess it's a positive that Kean hasn't come out declaring that he's the club's savior yet and that he's going to be with us till the world stops turning.

I suggest not opening that email so you can continue living in hope.

The more it drags on the more I think that Desai is going to announce Kean World , a fun for all the family theme park in the hills of Lavasa Lake city and the sticking point is that both Desai and Mrs Kean both want to wear fetching green numbers with peacock feather hats at the opening.

That would make sense. If they knew the decision on that was pending (I didn't, but I'm almost 4% sure Venkys would have) then this could have been what they were waiting for.

It would be ironic using the money from a player sale, one which Kean said was staying, to pay kean off.

I see Tom has just asked Andy Cryer about the compo and Andy said it should be peanuts.

I'm guessing it will be peanuts to pay off the rest of his contract but how much would it take for Kean to sign an NDA as well ?

One thought i keep coming back to is "Who arranged Kean's contract renewal?". It's not beyond the realms of possibility that his super honest agent would have tried to insert some form of sacking penalty i.e. millions of pounds. Now this would have to be signed off by someone in power at the club and would be flatly rejected at 99% of normal, well run clubs.

Could you imagine if the super honest agent was also the guy who was signing off these contracts?

Archived