BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Wolverhampton Wanderers

You need very specific kinds of players to make this 3-5-2 "wing backs" formation work - and it will be a cold day in hell when Bradley Orr is one of them.

Ridiculous decision from the get-go, but it's infuriating how (virtually all) managers resolutely stick with "the game plan" when it's patently obvious to everyone watching that it isn't working. The shape has to change at half-time.

But it won't.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at least scanning a bolton match forum can raise a smile, love the owen out campaign

"He's arrogant enough not to realise his necks on the line.

Why blame himself when he can lay the blame with everyone else ??

I'd sack him straight after another dismal defeat tonight, and not let him on the coach home"

good stuff

I think our squad is actually pretty well suited for a 3-5-2, but it would surprise me greatly if any of our players have any sort of familiarity with the formation... Is it possible to decipher if Formica or Kazim is playing behind the striker from the radio broadcast?

That's the difference between a good manager and an excellent manager.... being able to adapt your game-plan on the spot. Mourinho changes his team's set up within the first 30 minutes when he knows it isn't working.

Kean = Horrible manager, can't set up the team and can't change anything.

Black = Decent manager, seems to be able to set up the team better with more organisation but is not able to out think the oppositions manager.

Black = Decent manager, seems to be able to set up the team better with more organisation but is not able to out think the oppositions manager.

'Decent manager' - what evidence is there for this? Because he's changed formation at half time in a game we're getting run around the park in?

Edit - and he's not even done this

Palace - Burnley 2-2 now....Burnley were 2-0 up.

Blackpool losing at home to Charlton, Brighton drawing away at Derby......we're 4th atm....3 points ahead of Watford who are in the bottom half, 4 points of Leicester who are top.

That's why 3 points would be invaluable.

Commentator says Murphy is pants.......again!

I think it's Nunes....they said him at first and that's what Sky Sports is saying.....and it sounds like he is playing on the left.....I think the commentator is just confused.

Maybe both are on and we have 12 players. :tu:

Probably still not enough.

Archived