BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Laser Printer Recommendations

Upgrading a mono laser printer to a colour one anybody got any recommendations in the $750 ex tax (500 quid) price range. Only criteria must be half decent for graphic printing and readily available 3rd party compatible toners and preferably wireless.

Will not be pumping out a lot of stuff daily but used for invoices , receipts , proofs and for one or two big print runs a year .

Currently leaning towards a Brother HL-4570CDW which is well under budget anybody any experience with these?

Any other recommendations appreciated

PB, you may be better served by an inkjet if you are only doing small day to day stuff.

Colour Lasers are good for bigger print runs, because one off jobs use more toner than is thought.

Anyway, pm me, I'll give you my phone number and we can talk about it. The very least, I'll get you a laser at a price that will be competitive delivered to your door, along with aftermarket consumables.

Archived