BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Crystal Palace Preview

colin

jesus our midfield is

PEDS............MURPHY............DICKSON..............MARCUS

made up Henley plays but dear me the midfield stinks to high heaven

Disagree. I'm hoping with Murphy playing further up the pitch he should start to show us what he can do. Shame that seemingly half our fanbase has made him into Andrews Mk II - I fear there's no way back for him now.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disagree. I'm hoping with Murphy playing further up the pitch he should start to show us what he can do. Shame that seemingly half our fanbase has made him into Andrews Mk II - I fear there's no way back for him now.

Aye, I assume we're playing a 4-3-3/4-5-1 formation, so that the midfield is actually OLSSON - PEDERSEN - MURPHY - ETUHU - RICHARDS. With Murphy playing slightly in front of Pedersen and Etuhu. Time will tell if we're right.

To be fair he hasn't performed as yet. I personally think he'll come good.

For Kean sake, give it a rest.

I know a lot of people who have worked with Berg, and I can assure you that Berg would NEVER accept anyone else having a say in team selection.

BnWR advised me yesterday of Orr being dropped and Murphy being back, long before Rovers4Good posted the team. Trust me, he knows what he's talking about.

jesus our midfield is

PEDS............MURPHY............DICKSON..............MARCUS

made up Henley plays but dear me the midfield stinks to high heaven

If its a 4-4-2 formation, watch Murphy impress, great news for Adam, I was tipped off the date Berg was appointed he would play under Henning!!

To be fair he hasn't performed as yet. I personally think he'll come good.

Oh I agree. I think we all had huge expectations when he signed - i thought it was a real coupe and it's disappointing he's not performed very well. My issue is with quite a large section of fans who have decided the best way to get behind him is to boo him when his name is announced or when coming on/off as a sub. I know all clubs have sections of fans like this but it does seem to me we have more than most.

I'm hoping for a good performance today. I cant see us getting 3 points and I'd be delighted with a draw.

Nice to see Ribeiro and Vukcevic in the squad.

I didn't expect Vukcevic to be in the starting 11 as he is probably lacking match fitness... as do probably the rest of the blackburn players ;p

Does anyone know whether Berg will be on the sidelines? Or in the stands?

Archived