BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Henning Berg - Rovers Manager

Puffsan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to the interview on Rovers Player and by the end had a little smile on my face.

Hope it is the start of something special for Henning and the team.

Pity Palace is so far away, otherwise I would definitely be up for going to the game this weekend. That said, hoping to get over to Huddersfield to cheer the lads on.

Also looking forward to a better atmosphere and hopefully more 'bums on seats' against Birmingham!

• Backroom

I hope the likes of Vukevic get a clean slate and a chance to play should he impress in training

I expect to see a similar team to the last few for the next two games until he gets a feel for the squad

not seen any TV today someone on FB (HAS TO BE A WIND UP) has said numb nuts has been on SSN saying he wants to be Bergs #2 !!!

NO WAY tell me or confirm its a wind up.

He's suing for constructive dismissal and wants to re-join as assistant manager.

Lol

Just saw the radio rovers interview and the press conference one. Thought Henning presented himself really well. Reminded me a lot of Mark Hughes. Had a slight giggle when Shebby was making jokes in the press conference about Henning's third come back and how Henning just kinda pushed it aside and went straight back into topic.

He seems confident but more importantly, seems like he is his own man and won't be pushed around. straight into the business end with no disguise or sweet talk.

Will Berg take charge for Saturday or will it be Black's last game in charge? Freedman sat out of Bolton's first game a couple of days after signing and I think Berg probably should as well given the fact he wouldn't have trained or coached the squad this week.

He confirmed on Norwegian TV2 that he would be in charge at Saturdays game.

I too am feeling more positive about this move. He's calm but you can tell that he will be assertive when the time demands it.

It will be some wake up call for some of the freeloaders in the squad when they think they're still on their keaning school holidays. Let's take this positivity to Palace and look to the future.

We may still have clueless owners and Shebby, but we now have one of us at the helm.

Shebby on why Henning was the right choice, plus Henning will have full control and money to spend:

http://www.talksport...lackburn-184331

That wasn't as bad as I feared actually ... he just about managed to hold it together and not say anything too ridiculous.

Key points (that we're being lead to believe) were that Berg will be left to make his own decisions and that there will be money to spend in january.

not seen any TV today someone on FB (HAS TO BE A WIND UP) has said numb nuts has been on SSN saying he wants to be Bergs #2 !!!

NO WAY tell me or confirm its a wind up.

I'm worried by the fact that you've had to check.

Welcome back Henning, hope you are successful as our manager as in your two previous stints as a player.

I can only echo many on here and say that now is the time to get behind the new manager and support him as he tries to build from the shambles left by the idiot. Some positive noises are coming out of Ewood for a change but now is the time for the owners to deliver by letting the new manager have control of the football aspects of the club and backing him in the January window to strengthen where he sees necessary.

Thanks to all our Norwegian fans for filling in some of the gaps with respect to Henning’s managerial career in Norway.

Archived