BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Henning Berg - Rovers Manager

Puffsan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Henning Berg. Top man. Top player. Early signs as a manager bode well. Looking forward to tomorrow.

First time in a long while. Nigh on excited !

Remember optimism? Welcome back stranger....

Absolutely Bob.

Personally I never really considered the games under Black a proper fresh start. It'll be a crying shame if Berg gets a lot less fans on for his first match than Kean's partner in crime Black but sadly I suspect that will be the case. We're barely into November and we're on our third fresh start of the season already. People are probably starting to feel a bit blase.

I'm very sorry for any harm caused and call me naive but just thought it would be good for the fans to know and i really didn't think it would have come to this.

I've asked the mods to remove my account and there will be no further information given by me on this forum.

My dads already bo*****ed me for this and told me to lay low for a while and hopefully people will accept that no malice was meant and that an error of judgement was made.

I love brfc and sorry again for any harm caused.

p.s. i'll still be cheering the boys on tomorrow :)

R4G please just come back under a different name you don't need to stop posting because of this at the end of the day you've apologised and that should be the end of the matter by apologising it makes you a bigger man than our so called owners Glenn just an idea R4G has apologised which makes him a bigger man IMO maybe we could ban club officials looking at these forums as we still have yet to receive an apology from our idiot owners for getting us relegated they obviously believe it was some kind of achievement what they managed to do and still refused to sack the inept clown in charge!. Maybe they should get banned until they apologise for the mess they landed us in?. As others have said this should have been dealt with in house going to the press is totally unprofessional on the clubs part and reflects badly on them.

I do tend to prefer the managers who quietly go about theitr business without shouting their mouth off, I do know Henning is very open with his players and speaks to them all, he is verykeen on development of young players and offers lots of support and help in their game, whilst impressing on the senior players, their role in the team by way of experience and encouragement to the younger players!

• Backroom

R4G please just come back under a different name you don't need to stop posting because of this at the end of the day you've apologised and that should be the end of the matter by apologising it makes you a bigger man than our so called owners Glenn just an idea R4G has apologised which makes him a bigger man IMO maybe we could ban club officials looking at these forums as we still have yet to receive an apology from our idiot owners for getting us relegated they obviously believe it was some kind of achievement what they managed to do and still refused to sack the inept clown in charge!. Maybe they should get banned until they apologise for the mess they landed us in?. As others have said this should have been dealt with in house going to the press is totally unprofessional on the clubs part and reflects badly on them.

I don't think people at the club tend to tell Glenn and Ste when they sign up that's who they are

ok Tom I suppose that's as maybe but R4G has apologised and did not mean any harm by it maybe someone in the fans forum could bring up the subject maybe the owners could apologise to the fans for this great club being relegated the fact they have not done this obviously makes me believe they think being relegated is some sort of achievement they have gone to the press for something like this R4G has now apologised maybe they should also apologise for the last 2 years or is that beneath these clowns for all the wrong they have done they have never apologised once sponsors leaving,relegation, taking ages to sort out shirt sponsors as R4G has done they should do likewise.

• Backroom

Each to their own personally I would see an apology as a meaningless sentiment, just start to get it right going forward and this would be preferable.

On topic can't wait to give Berg a good reception tomorrow and I think a certain feel good factor will come back especially if we start well I just hope the idiots can hold back their boos and heckles should we go one down

sorry Tom I have to disagree R4G has been lambasted for what he has done he has now apologised that makes him a bigger man in my book I would not class an apology as meaningless yes it is a little late but as they say better late than never. Yes it is their automatic right to move things forward that doesn't excuse their poor management for the last 2 years or is it too much for them?.

The whole R4G thing needs putting to bed now. Barely anyone had an issue with him posting team selections till this week so get off the lads back. He's obviously a young lad, yet there's grown men on here that give grief to players on Twitter, well done big men you're really helping the cause too.

R4G don't even think about leaving this site because of this young man, just make sure you ignore private messages from people fishing for info because they will just go posting it on twitter acting all ITK.

The whole R4G thing needs putting to bed now. Barely anyone had an issue with him posting team selections till this week so get off the lads back. He's obviously a young lad, yet there's grown men on here that give grief to players on Twitter, well done big men you're really helping the cause too.

R4G don't even think about leaving this site because of this young man, just make sure you ignore private messages from people fishing for info because they will just go posting it on twitter acting all ITK.

100% spot on Ossy, R4G stay with us please, matter is now over, COYB !

R4G please just come back under a different name you don't need to stop posting because of this at the end of the day you've apologised and that should be the end of the matter by apologising it makes you a bigger man than our so called owners Glenn just an idea R4G has apologised which makes him a bigger man IMO maybe we could ban club officials looking at these forums as we still have yet to receive an apology from our idiot owners for getting us relegated they obviously believe it was some kind of achievement what they managed to do and still refused to sack the inept clown in charge!. Maybe they should get banned until they apologise for the mess they landed us in?.

I'm sorry for getting us relegated. I had everything under control until Fergie offered me that damn glass of Red Wine.

i know, i hear you but if the guy wants to contribute on here and share info with us then berg shouldnt get out of his pram about it, its hardly top secret info when i think most people and their dog can probably guess which players are going to be playing for rovers week in and week out and we arent exactly blessed with players that can hurt the opposition anyway bar the likes of rhodes and rochina

i know, i hear you but if the guy wants to contribute on here and share info with us then berg shouldnt get out of his pram about it, its hardly top secret info when i think most people and their dog can probably guess which players are going to be playing for rovers week in and week out and we arent exactly blessed with players that can hurt the opposition anyway bar the likes of rhodes and rochina

Look R4G has said himself he is happy to stop posting the team up here, its no longer an issue so stop dragging it on and making an issue out of it. People are making it out like Berg has threatened to go round and break his legs.

Have Berg actually "gotten out of his pram" about it?

I have not seen any quotes where Berg says anything, nobody else wouldn't have said.

The only quote I have seen is the "that doesn't help us" line. Which i think is just an answer to a question about what he thinks about leaked line ups .

I'm very sorry for any harm caused and call me naive but just thought it would be good for the fans to know and i really didn't think it would have come to this.

I've asked the mods to remove my account and there will be no further information given by me on this forum.

My dads already bo*****ed me for this and told me to lay low for a while and hopefully people will accept that no malice was meant and that an error of judgement was made.

I love brfc and sorry again for any harm caused.

p.s. i'll still be cheering the boys on tomorrow :)

Well done, good on you. Accepted.

Roverandout, you're out of your pram more often than a hyperactive toddler!

Seriously man. Reread the article. The journalist said "fuming" and the sub editor said "fed up". Not Berg. His actual quotes seem reasonable enough to me. I doubt he was bawling them out either. You've got your knickers in a twist about his appointment,that's your right. But don't turn a crappy Dail Fail article into a Coronation Street cast off.

Look R4G has said himself he is happy to stop posting the team up here, its no longer an issue so stop dragging it on and making an issue out of it. People are making it out like Berg has threatened to go round and break his legs.

yesterday issue. lets just move on and cheer rovers on to 3 points and Berg's first win.

Berg explicitly said the difference could be "one percent", he's not saying it's going to make a huge difference.

The whole thing has been blown out of proportion.

Exactly, people making it sound like BErg went mad or something. He even said let him do it 10 mins before himself if he wants to be first. The lad's made a mistake in judgement with no malice. Been politely asked to refrain in the future and some are making it sound like WW3. I think some of our members should be politicians, they can spin anything into anything.

Archived