BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Boxing Megathread

• 3 weeks later...

Talk of a Froch v Golovkin fight later in the year at Wembley, not sure Froch needs this one having been out of the ring so long but maybe money talks.

Watch this space.

Yes I like Froch also, lot of heart, never ducked anyone.

Golovkin looks a class act, but Froch is a tough lad, doesn't get knocked out, interesting if the fight goes ahead.

I'd never bet against the Cobra, he's had a few schoolings because of his take a punch to land one style but he gets through them. GGG could be a different matter though and it's a massive risk, not sure how much heart is left in Froch now he seems happy semi retired. Always a slow starter and there's no second chances against Golovkin.

• Moderation Lead

Seen a lot of talk online about Khan possibly fighting Mayweather today.

It might just be me, but I can only assume he's just up for a very well - paid pasting, as I just can't see him doing anything against Mayweather!!

Can't stand Fury, wouldn't be to bad if he was half decent but he's just a big lad in a poor division.

Brook fight was terrible also, Gavin shouldn't have been in the same ring as him.

Still a good nights boxing, beats reality TV any day of the week.

Enjoyed that bill tonight. The last one Hearn put together was a bit poor so tonights match ups were worth watching although I agree on Gavin. Maybe he thought he could shake Brook up a bit like Groves did to Froch in the first fight, Brook probably had harder spars though.

That was pretty emphatic. Sure his talent will become clearer when he fights someone who can fight back. But credit where it's due for all Kevin Johnson is finished the likes of vitali klitschko didn't manage to knock him out.

I'd like to see him fight price, chisora then fury clean up the domestic heavyweights and perhaps a fight with deontay wilder or wladimir if still about in a few years.

I know it was only fraudly Harrison. But wilder looks a beast.