BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Boxing Megathread

Crolla will be gutted. To score Perez winning even though he had 2 points deducted was a very harsh decision on Crolla but sure there'll be a replay.

Watched that David price fight other day. What a pudding. From what I've seen of him it's time to hang up his gloves before he comes to serious harm judging by the length he was out cold for. He's no chin and blatantly can't cut it in professional heavyweight.

Price has to pack in now he isn't any better than a domestic level fighter really and nowhere near the best of them.

If Crolla was a Yank fighting in his own country he'd have won that by unanimous decision. Absolute joke but there has now been something mentioned by Sky reporter that two judges had it a draw and the other had Crolla winning but there was a er.... mix up. About time boxing had someone watching over the judges and refs !!!!

Fury is so annoying and ridiculous I can't help feeling that that's his tactic, to get hated so much you buy tickets just to see him get his head kicked in.

Is this how far the heavyweight boxing division has sunk, some boring get from Ukraine fighting a chav from Wythenshawe ?

• Like 1

This is actually the first ever fight I want Fury to win, don't like the bloke but just to see a change at the top would be refreshing. Hopefully after that they can set up a fight with Wilder and let him get smashed off him (not a fan of Wilder either though).

Make no mistake, I do not like Fury.

• Backroom

Personally, I think Tyson Fury is a breath of fresh air. The division is boring and he is bringing some much needed character into it.

It's going to take a massive effort but I actually think Fury will win this.

Personally, I think Tyson Fury is a breath of fresh air. The division is boring and he is bringing some much needed character into it.

It's going to take a massive effort but I actually think Fury will win this.

Anyone can run their mouth off outside a ring and there's plenty who do. Take a look at Shannon Briggs, absolute nutter. Fury is a comedy act he's done nothing of note in the ring yet. You can respect 'character' when it's backed up by deeds. I do think he has a chance with his awkward style and maybe Wlad is starting to go backwards. If he brings his A game though it could be over quickly.

Fury doesn't seem the most mentally together person and when it comes to the night and he realises what he's faced with in the ring and the hostile crowd I reckon he could fall apart.

Anyone can run their mouth off outside a ring and there's plenty who do. Take a look at Shannon Briggs, absolute nutter. Fury is a comedy act he's done nothing of note in the ring yet. You can respect 'character' when it's backed up by deeds. I do think he has a chance with his awkward style and maybe Wlad is starting to go backwards. If he brings his A game though it could be over quickly.

Fury doesn't seem the most mentally together person and when it comes to the night and he realises what he's faced with in the ring and the hostile crowd I reckon he could fall apart.

Shannon Briggs :) Comedy gold. Took a really hammering against Klitchko after hounding him for the fight. Briggs chased him (klitchko) harrassing him in a boat when out water boarding causing him to fall off. Nutter. Could take a punch though and had some power.

Hope Fury wins the fight. 3 inches taller and a longer reach. Switch hitting and more mobile. At least size wise he matches up. Interesting fight.

There is nothing interesting about that turd . Very rare I want any Brits to lose but I hope he gets humiliated

I don't. Anticipating a good fight and hope he wins.

Fury is a lot better than many give him credit for. Bummed about early in his career but has knuckled down now.

I don't. Anticipating a good fight and hope he wins.

Fury is a lot better than many give him credit for. Bummed about early in his career but has knuckled down now.

He's never been cracked on the jaw by a real top class heavyweight so it'll be interesting to see how he reacts. I put no stock in the Chisora fight as Delboy fought like a bum. He's capable of far better than that although credit to Fury for the way he busted him up but that was probably his easiest fight.

He's never been cracked on the jaw by a real top class heavyweight so it'll be interesting to see how he reacts. I put no stock in the Chisora fight as Delboy fought like a bum. He's capable of far better than that although credit to Fury for the way he busted him up but that was probably his easiest fight.

No but he's been cracked on the jaw by himself!

Agreed. He's already been on his ass a couple of times from blown up cruiser weights. Still to prove his punch endurance and ability to last 12 rounds.

Campbell v Coyle tomorrow. Fancying Campbell, but not writing Coyle off as his last couple of outings have been good. Think Campbell stops him to the body in 6.

Good fight that as was the one before. Not far out with your predictions, hellish body shots. Campbell's always had the skills but I wasn't sure if he could mix it up but he proved he can tonight. He looks like a kid but he didn't mind the ruff stuff at all. Massive credit to Coyle tough tough lad.

Rose did well to get through that with his hooter bust up, seems he going for the Froch look lol although I've no room to talk on that one ! Nearly messed up at the end and you wonder sometimes why these lads even have corner men when they completely ignore them.

Good fight that as was the one before. Not far out with your predictions, hellish body shots. Campbell's always had the skills but I wasn't sure if he could mix it up but he proved he can tonight. He looks like a kid but he didn't mind the ruff stuff at all. Massive credit to Coyle tough tough lad.

Rose did well to get through that with his hooter bust up, seems he going for the Froch look lol although I've no room to talk on that one ! Nearly messed up at the end and you wonder sometimes why these lads even have corner men when they completely ignore them.

I watched Coyle go down three times to the body against a French kid. I knew Campbell would target him there. Cracking fight, wasn't bothered who won.

Good result for Rose against a fading Carson. Watched him give Kell Brook a very tough evening and he took Rose out last time. Not sure where Rose has to go on his career. He can't knock anyone out, looks ponderous as he moves up the levels and gets put on his ass too easy for a contender.