SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can state we know nothing regarding the new manager

Cos it doesn't look like there's going to be one!! I mean how stupid all the other 91 football clubs are in the country having a manager, when the best way is clearly not to have one, but instead install a pub-team level manager in as a coach. @#/? amazing.

I am also wondering if the appointment of Comic Ali will interest the Equal Opportunities people. If I was a FIFA qualified coach and was not able to apply for this position I would certainly give them a call. Remember the Shell tanker drivers situation?

Doh - I've got to remember I've given up now!

Two points in the links Kamy posted.

Agnew and Show summoned to Puno. They are apparently on their way now.

Kean silence was bought off for £1.2m.

Add that to the loss and debt figures.

As for Comical Ali, that Independent profile had me in stitches of laughter.

The press has come straight out with the interference by Singh in Berg's management as well.

I would make of that, the following:

You are constitutionally incapable of sticking to a thread

You are determined to turn every thread into a denunciation of BRAG

You lack any balance on that subject

I thought we were done for the night?

Either challenge my argument or politely stfu.

The press has come straight out with the interference by Singh in Berg's management as well.

Re - Shaw & Agnew, do you think they are for the chop?

Selling out is the compromising of integrity, morality, or principles in exchange for personal gain, such as money.

^ Care to disagree with that? All it took were some hollow words and a walk-in center and he owns their asses.

there is a difference between a compromise and selling out.. What you´ve just describeb fits on all of us, who havent compromised themselves in order to gain something.? I do it every day and so do you.

Nonetheless i´ve changed my view somewhat, not because of anything you wrote, but due to the fact a leading brfcag member wrote, that he saw no problem with ali being hired. Condoning the slumdogs stepson, worming his way into the ranks, is a bit too much for my liking. As´i said, they´ve walked a thin line and must admit, they´ve seem to have lost their balance.

With no one else lined up for the manager's role, British Indian Judan Ali who has been involved in a Bollywood football movie and was assistant manager of a London Sunday league side three years ago is expected to take over the running of the Championship team alongside the former Aston Villa assistant manager Kevin McDonald. Ali would be assistant to McDonald, who is in talks about a No 2 head coach role.

Independent

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/farce-at-blackburn-again-as-rookie-coach-set-to-take-reins-8432248.html

Cries

Shaw and Agnew.

Given the way Berg and the coaches were handled, why chop them in Puno?

I have no doubt they will say plenty given half a chance.

Shaw has got close to Mrs D so it could be interesting.

Shaw and Aggers bound for Pune, but not Shebby. That may be interesting news too.

I expect Shaw and Agnew will get a good spanking and be told to do as they are told or go.

However, there is a chance they could turn the tables on Singh.

As I have said before, not all is harmony between Mrs D and her little brother. Today's press on Singh's handling of today's farce will not be going unnoticed in India.

Haha, and to think a few of us believed that the feelgood factor was slowly coming back when Berg was appointed. I seem to recall a more prominent member of this message board stating something like "We're slowly starting to look like a proper football club again"

Let's face it, we're even more screwed now than when Kean was doing his best to relegate us. Frickin' heck.

Too bad the BRAG lads didn't stop Singh appointing Judan Ali (seriously, Judan frikkin' Ali) and that other no-mark, eh - as they did when we were close to going for McKinlay.

Nothing about this is making me laugh Phillipl.

Topman and 4er - stop arguing. It's like a drunken wake - but no money's left!.

Archived