BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Barnsley Away

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost impossible to predict the team for this one, however I have a feeling that both Murphy and Dunn will start

Kean

Henley

Dann

Hanley

Olsson

Kazim

Murphy

Rosado

Dunn

Rochina

Rhodes

Don't ask me where I think everyone will play in the midfield because I haven't a clue, but I just reckon that is the starting 11.

Got a bus going from Darwen via holmfirth. At one point there were 40 odd going. In the last couple of days 'illness' coincidentally has reduced numbers and we are now at early 30s. I dread to think how this sick bug will affect numbers if Comical Ali is appointed today as singhs sidekick!

Got a bus going from Darwen via holmfirth. At one point there were 40 odd going. In the last couple of days 'illness' coincidentally has reduced numbers and we are now at early 30s. I dread to think how this sick bug will affect numbers if Comical Ali is appointed today as singhs sidekick!
That sounds like a good trip, Holmfirth is a decent little place on route.

Mates text me and asked if I was mad enough to join them, but after the Bpool fiasco I can't bring myself to go.

Some good memory's of Barnsley away, took some massive followings late 80's, Duncan Shearers goal in the promotion season and altercations with the locals, all good fun when we were a proper club.

Can see nothing other than a loss on this occasion, oh how the mighty have fallen.

Has there ever been a bigger banker of a result in the history of football? Reserve man Bowyer and Braveheart Hendry (slurp) taking the reigns. God fooking help us.

Barnsley will smash a minimum of 3 past us.

I am possibly the eternal optimist - but I think we will win this one and convincingly - mainly because football is like that. On the whole Berg wasn't too far away - and but for a bit of luck and better finishing would have got far better results - slight changes to personnel will make all the difference - Rhodes hat trick :-)

I am possibly the eternal optimist - but I think we will win this one and convincingly - mainly because football is like that. On the whole Berg wasn't too far away - and but for a bit of luck and better finishing would have got far better results - slight changes to personnel will make all the difference - Rhodes hat trick :-)

Slight changes to owners would also be helpful. And A.S.A.P.

Archived