BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves vs Rovers

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a game that was expected to be the clash of the two norwegian managers will now probably go on without any norwegian manager.

wolves games are commented quite much in the norwegian media. By the reports i have read the players got no motivation left in them. If he is sacked lets hope they spend more than a week to find a replacement. They will probably go back to the old physical wolves style like they played under mccarthy if there is a manager change.

Hard to predict this one due to the circumstances, but we got a lot of confidence now due to back to back wins and i think we will win this 2-1

Probably bad timing Wolves getting stuffed at Luton today, surely the Norwegian fella at Wolves whose name I can't even remember won't survive that.

We'll suffer the new manager or no manager bounce - unless they appoint McCleish!

:lol:

Yes, a pity Wolves didn't win today as could've done with Solbaken hanging on for another week.

Solbakken been sacked tonight apparently. Hope they don't have a new guy sorted before Fridays game.

Very strange appointment in first place by Wolves.

They seem to want to rival Pune for incompetence, sack McCarthy put O'Connor in charge, appoint Stale.

O'Driscoll ready and available and worth a flutter.

Very strange appointment in first place by Wolves.

They seem to want to rival Pune for incompetence, sack McCarthy put O'Connor in charge, appoint Stale.

O'Driscoll ready and available and worth a flutter.

That Moxy and Steve Morgan aren't in the same league as venkys for incompotence but they are definately following the same pattern as us. Both sack unfashionable but good solid managers fat sam and mccarthy, both appoint a dangerously under qualified incomeptent "managers" from within kean and o'connor (only we had to endure ours for 2 years plus all the extra bad characteristics with kean), both get relegated as a result, both then appoint bald inexperienced norwegian managers who did very poorly in their last job, both do poorly again and get sacked, your move wolves...

Well as Steve Kean has now resolved his various legal issues and the outside footballing world seems to perceive him as some sort of footballing genius, he is the obvious choice for Wolves surely.

That'd spice things up a treat for Saturday.

Well as Steve Kean has now resolved his various legal issues and the outside footballing world seems to perceive him as some sort of footballing genius, he is the obvious choice for Wolves surely.

That'd spice things up a treat for Saturday.

game is Friday night.

really hope they appoint Kean,

but expect either Coyle or Bowen or O'Driscoll as manager

Hi guys sorry for being pessimistic but this will definately be a lose on Friday. Rovers always seem to play teams when they on a dire run, Wolves lost 5 in a row I think then play us and get a win always happens.

He's not even an available option on betting slips for the Barnsley job. He isn't getting a job again.

(Annoying as we can't laugh and say we told you so to any affected clubs)

He's not even an available option on betting slips for the PLYMOUTH ARGYLE job!!!!!

But speaking to Argyle supporters, I know, they would NOT want him anywhere near their club anyway!!!!

Hi guys sorry for being pessimistic but this will definately be a lose on Friday. Rovers always seem to play teams when they on a dire run, Wolves lost 5 in a row I think then play us and get a win always happens.

think your wrong this time mate ithink we will win comfortebly with our current managment team :tu:

Archived