BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 'Some you running his mout' Assaulted by Colin Kazim-Richards?

• Backroom
From what I've read on Twitter from the lads sister they're going to the police anyway so it'll all get sorted one way or another, yet another proud moment for the club.

Maybe the police will have a friendly word about his tweet about Blackburn then

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No doubt a US sports star would have gunned the kid down with an assault rifle. Hurrah for the good 'ol USA !

Fat lot you know about USA sports stars. Like most they prefer pistols, not assault rifles, and they're more prone to shooting themselves in the leg while dancing then they are to a drive-by.

It's technically assault just to threaten someone or make them feel in immediate danger. Actually hitting someone is battery.

I think that's right. Anyway......

CKR should've lamped him one and a few more. Can't stand racist behaviour in any direction.

Your recollection is the same of mine. If you make someone apprehensive of injury that is an assault and if you offensively touch them its a battery.

And I agree with you. If we let idiots get away with spewing hate, all we're doing is enabling more hate to be spewed. A black eye and a bruised ego would do the young man a world of good.

• Backroom

Where did I say the ckr incident involved race, guys? I was referring to the slur on Blackburn's population.

Edit, I can see how it would be misconstrued. I'll be more clear in future.

From what I've read on Twitter from the lads sister they're going to the police anyway so it'll all get sorted one way or another, yet another proud moment for the club.

From what I can see (unless CKR has deleted things) anyone who actually saw the incident speaks in his favour

• Backroom

Good luck to him when they go back through his tweets.

By the looks of it he'll be in court soon enough anyway for something, why speed that process up?

• Backroom
im surprised by how many people are saying, that they would beat the kid up. If that is how you feel, you are even dumber then the kid.

If some 16 yr old little turd gives me abuse or gets in my face I'll shove him away. If he tries again, he's had his warning. I may lose any ensuing fight as I haven't had a scrap since primary school, but I'll do my best to shove a moron's head up his arse ;)

It is sort of funny that if the kid had called him a b#### bellend then CKR would be lauded and the kid would be banned from the ground indefinitely and possibly face a community order. As it is the likely outcome is a caution for assault for CKR and the kid will probably receive monetary compensation and the club will be powerless to sanction him for his abusive behaviour as he would probably win a case against them for persecution (or whatever the legal term is...)

Note: i am NOT condoning racism.

Well the only version of events that has been made public so far is the kid's and that can hardly be deemed to be reliable. If CKR can prove that he was verbally abused initially/provoked and the kid on twitter has already admitted that what he said was wrong, then so long as he hasn't actually hit him, this won't go anywhere.

In terms of what CKR could be done for, if he has put the child in fear of his safety then that can constitute assault, its if he has made contact with him then it goes to assault with battery. Battery simply shows that contact was made. But I seriously doubt it'll go that far.

First of all i apologised to him over twitter about me calling him a bellend. I called him that as some young kids where waiting outside for pictures an stuff an he refused to give it them. In the heat of the moment i called him a bellend as i thought it was disrespectful at what he did. I realise that he gives his all for blackburn rovers and I'm not proud of what i said but his reaction was out of order and he shouldn't have done what he did either. I will not be pressing charges as some people have mentioned as it will disrupt the club and the players. I now hope that people will realise that i know i was out of order and will stop with the abuse I've been getting.

• Backroom

How cool you must be. Unfortunately your pic is petty and silly.

Your mate's twitter account contains or contained a racial slur against people who are in my social circle. That's why I feel the little turd deserves a good hiding and would've supported CKR giving him a couple of shiners.

Archived