BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 'Some you running his mout' Assaulted by Colin Kazim-Richards?

• Backroom

It's not going to help his case in a court of law, is it Drog? I know you don't consider the word offensive, but forgetting that pointless argument is a quote like that going to help or hinder the lad in future? I'm sure future employers (well, you never know) would be delighted to see that quote on his twitter page. And yes, many employers do now look at social media before hiring candidates.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And this guy isn't racist?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>NEWS FLASH! All the Pakis in the world are dead! Carlsberg don't do newsflashes, but if they did, they'd probably be the best in the world.</p>— marcus riley (@markriley7) <a href="https://twitter.com/markriley7/status/207611332743270401" data-datetime="2012-05-29T23:16:13+00:00">May 29, 2012</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The bell end footballer and the future burden on society (who turns out to be a racist) ding dong on twatter. Sad thing is its not Burnley FC.

Ironically looks like social media has saved face for Blackburn Rovers. The Bell end is made aware he shouldn't be man handling children and the racist see's that his comments and actions have no place in a decent society.

Time for Shebby's size 12's, I mean we can't allow footballers to disrespect the faithful in such a way, can we? Surely not. I think a live statement on R5 about standing up for the fans, no one is too big to be fired after all (could save a few pennies too!). Also if this saintly child is a member of the action group obviously a press release will have to be issued stating the group is withdrawing its support of Blackburn Rovers FC en-masse in show of solidarity.

So depressing and whats worse I couldn't stop myself posting it. The end is nigh!

If CKR did lose his temper in anyway, he should be punished by the club, no doubt about that,

But this sad little loser 'Riley' is in no position to be giving lectures on what's right and wrong.

I'm just annoyed he's taken the name from one half of the funniest radio presenters ever, and to add insult to injury ~ who also played for The Fall.

That might be deemed offensive to some, it's certainly inaccurate but is it actually a criminal offence? If it is deemed to be so instead of just an immature rant then the country has gone mad...... (see my sig).

In the eyes of the law if anybody reading it deems it racist, then yes, it is a criminal offence.

Even if you're uneducated and ignorant enough to have views like the little lad, you don't say it in public.

And you certainly don't write it on something like Twitter, where - as it's been noted above - nothing is ever truly deleted.

Archived