BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tribute to the loyal fans 'support' against Bristol City

yesterdays game was always going to attract a poor attendance giving recent events and calls by fans to boycott the game so I think the word 'loyal' was relevant in this game and same goes for the 13 k that have attended at home this season!.As for those who choose not to attend ewood all season you tell me what you think of them please?.And please do not use internal politics as an excuse!...if you choose not to attend then don't comment as your views are irrelevant if you can't watch from the stands!

Are you really trying to pull the 'If you don't attend, you're not a real fan card?

What about those with children, or those with ill partners/parents, how about those who like 300 miles down south or even 1000 miles overseas?

Just because you have been to every game (an assumption) doesn't make you a better fan than anyone else on this board. Step down from your high horse.

Oh and while I'm at it try adding something to discussions and stop banging on about the same thing over and over, its getting boring

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if the team wins in a positive atmosphere then the answer to your question is yes!

You are almost starting to sound like Kean . You confuse me about the positive atmosphere being a big thing , because your first post on here was expressing your disgust at a blog about that lovely Mr Agnew somebody who played a major role in creating a bad atmosphere in the ground and within the supporter base as an whole , or was that just an excuse for your real agenda?

Anyway when I'm next at Ewood hope you will join me with my Agnew out banner (that's if that lovely Mr Agnew hasn't introduced a banner ban again) then we can create a positive atmosphere together

I really think we should all chip in and buy Rovers Fan a fan of the year t-shirt. Perhaps the t-shirt designer, is it perthblue: can do one.?

you could argue, that those who attended are real fans, but another perspective could be, that this was a huge chance for everyone to vote with their feet! A chance to show the V´s how much you despise them. If you want to be a simpleton, then it is rather easy state the following :

those who stayed away, did so to show the V´s how much they hate them: On on the other hand, those who attended and supported the team, must also love venky and their ownership, since they went and supported the V´s financially, by going and spending money, right.?

Imo this is much more complicated then that, but getting happyclapper to undertsand that, seems like mission impossible.

Yesterday's game was like a breath of fresh air!.The 5000 LOYAL fans were magnificent in the way they conducted themselves and more importantly got behind the lads!.There was no vile chanting towards board members negativity amongst the fans.A clear message to those who didn't attend yesterday... This is the kind of support our team craves for so please leave the politics outside of ewood as it really DOES help the team!.

No ditherers eh? Unfortunately without ditherers we can just about sustain a club and team which might with astute management stay in the professional ranks..... and all that with an atmosphere like a reading room in a library.

yesterdays game was always going to attract a poor attendance giving recent events and calls by fans to boycott the game so I think the word 'loyal' was relevant in this game and same goes for the 13 k that have attended at home this season!.As for those who choose not to attend ewood all season you tell me what you think of them please?.And please do not use internal politics as an excuse!...if you choose not to attend then don't comment as your views are irrelevant if you can't watch from the stands!

Never read so much rubbish in my life.

I have a season ticket but refused to put any more money in our owner's pockets on Saturday... they don't deserve it IMO.

Does that mean i'm not a loyal fan or have a right to comment? Does it F***!

Are you really trying to pull the 'If you don't attend, you're not a real fan card?

What about those with children, or those with ill partners/parents, how about those who like 300 miles down south or even 1000 miles overseas?

Just because you have been to every game (an assumption) doesn't make you a better fan than anyone else on this board. Step down from your high horse.

Oh and while I'm at it try adding something to discussions and stop banging on about the same thing over and over, its getting boring

you know damn well what I'm referring to! Of course people with family (like myself) in this day and age can't afford these cup games but I'm having a rant at the people who have chosen not to attend ewood because of internal politics yet seem so desperate to add their views frequently on this message board during their absence from ewood ! What the hell is wrong with that?.... Or if you disagree then why not have a non attending message board so LOYAL fans are not insulted for supporting the TEAM???.ps I fully understand some fans cannot afford to attend any match and I feel for them because I've been there!!

Matchday is the only time most fans get to voice their concerns at the way the club is being run, whether that be with chanting or voting with their feet (as attendances would suggest). And as fans we have every right to voice/display displeasure towards the owners. Just like we had every right to sing Jack Walker's name in thanks for making things happen which were way beyond anything any of us imagined possible.

Sod the players too, they earn enough and if they can't deal with fans chanting against kean/shebby/venkys/agnew/shaw/the tea lady lord help them when they get personal abuse from opposing fans - they might need a cuddle at half time. Although I am sure most of them couldn't care less what we say about the clowns in charge so long as they get their fat pay cheques (the thought of more money a week than I currently make in years would certainly do wonders for my disregard towards the tools running the company I work for)

Unfortunately passions are running high still because the club is without doubt the biggest laughing stock in english football. As a result some chants may overstep the mark but the reasoning behind them is the same. We want our well respected club back one way or another - venkys sell up or start making decisions that aren't amazingly stupid. Neither looks likely so what do we do? Close our eyes and see what is left when we open them......Part of the problem down at Pompey is that the fans were happy to go along with the ride their cub was being taken for and only did something about it when it was too late.

look, name calling aside, people have a right to voice their dis-satisfaction at what is happening at the club, i am a season ticket holder but i wont put another extra penny into the club until venkys have gone, loyalty has nothing to do with it, its about the owners, i will not attend out of some misplaced loyalty towards players etc, who couldnt really give a stuff about you or me or any other fan, they are playing for themselves, for their paypackets, i work hard for my money, i dont see why i should give money to the venkys when they have done nothing to earn it, its not about loyalty, its about making a stand!!!

I really think we should all chip in and buy Rovers Fan a fan of the year t-shirt. Perhaps the t-shirt designer, is it perthblue: can do one.?

you could argue, that those who attended are real fans, but another perspective could be, that this was a huge chance for everyone to vote with their feet! A chance to show the V´s how much you despise them. If you want to be a simpleton, then it is rather easy state the following :

those who stayed away, did so to show the V´s how much they hate them: On on the other hand, those who attended and supported the team, must also love venky and their ownership, since they went and supported the V´s financially, by going and spending money, right.?

Imo this is much more complicated then that, but getting happyclapper to undertsand that, seems like mission impossible.

what the @#/? has going to ewood to support the players got to do with supporting the owners ? You either support the players or in your case stick to fishing cause your soooooooooop easy to real in... Just like a stickle back from the Leeds and Liverpool canal at Burnley barracks!.like I've said before stickle back if you don't attend then create your own non attend ewood website!

what the @#/? has going to ewood to support the players got to do with supporting the owners ? You either support the players or in your case stick to fishing cause your soooooooooop easy to real in... Just like a stickle back from the Leeds and Liverpool canal at Burnley barracks!.like I've said before stickle back if you don't attend then create your own non attend ewood website!

There's been some characters on here over the years but you sir are the worst .

do you, in general, have a hard time understanding what people are trying to say and expressing how you feel, while making any sort of sense.?

the question you just asked, has already been answered. It was actually answered in the post you quoted!

i´m not surprised you you had a restraining order, you do come across as somewhat mental.

do you, in general, have a hard time understanding what people are trying to say and expressing how you feel, while making any sort of sense.?

the question you just asked, has already been answered. It was actually answered in the post you quoted!

i´m not surprised you you had a restraining order, you do come across as somewhat mental.[/quoteyou have a choice in my opinion Greco .. Support the team or refrain from slagging off 13 k loyal supporters or kindly take up fishing

i chose not to go for the same reason many have said. I am a season ticket holder but will not put any extra money in while these idiots run the club into the ground. if people want to go to far cup games that's there business but as I have said I have been to all home and away league games and to say I'm not loyal is a joke

Your a complete tool.

From previous posts I gather your 40+.

Time to grow up.

Or how about you clear off and create your own 'loyal' fans website? rather than coming on here, a long standing BRFC community, throwing your weight around.

Actually I'll make that easy for you, ban and goodbye

Or how about you clear off and create your own 'loyal' fans website? rather than coming on here, a long standing BRFC community, throwing your weight around.

Actually I'll make that easy for you, ban and goodbye

As a member you surely can't still throw your weight around by banning people can you Daz?

I must say that happyclapper wanting a ground full of 25000 similar minded individuals who offer lemming like following is inadvertantly giving his full support to the concept of Lancashire United.

Personally I went to the match, some of my mates chose not to. Does that make me a "more loyal" fan? No! Everyone has a right to do what they want, and it has absolutly nothing to do with you what everyone else has done. You don't know these people! There's no such thing as more loyal fans, if someone's local and goes to majority of matches does that make him more loyal than someone who lives in a different country but spends all his savings to get to a couple of matches a year?

Archived