BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's, including Mrs D., in town this week ?

Mercer

Been contacted by an individual who understands the Raos, including Mrs D, are coming to town this week.

The rumours are that they may well be here to yield the axe.

Never had contact with this individual before, so I don't know how reliable this information is, however, he seemed to be happy for this to be posted.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps Karl has been invited to dinner in order to share his wisdom:

“It’s unfortunate we’ve become embroiled in the disaster shipwreck Blackburn have become and embroiled in their antics.

“It’s a shame the way they are being run has de-stabilised us.”

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/oyston-we-ll-get-the-right-man-in-1-5309130

Been contacted by an individual who understands the Raos, including Mrs D, are coming to town this week.

The rumours are that they may well be here to yield the axe.

Never had contact with this individual before, so I don't know how reliable this information is, however, he seemed to be happy for this to be posted.

Assuming you mean 'wield'.

What do you mean, 'wield the axe'? Administration?

Guest Norbert

I bet they're not coming. Good if they did wield the axe though, and got rid of at least one faction of the boardroom. All the fools going would be better of course, but at least if say Agnew/Shaw or Shebby goes we'll be slighly more coheirent. Possibly.

If only they were going to meet some sensible rich person to take the club off their hands. Oh well, they'll go eventually one way or another.

P.S. Perhaps Abbey can shave his head in a few months time. Then he can be the manager after Appleton goes after 14 games.

What time of year was it when Mrs.D made her last(and only, to my knowledge) appearance at Ewood(im sure it was a similar time than now), if she did al attend it can only be a good thing as it will give her the perspective of the fans that she's completely oblivious too in her mansion in Pune.

I bet they're not coming. Good if they did wield the axe though, and got rid of at least one faction of the boardroom. All the fools going would be better of course, but at least if say Agnew/Shaw or Shebby goes we'll be slighly more coheirent. Possibly.

If only they were going to meet some sensible rich person to take the club off their hands. Oh well, they'll go eventually one way or another.

P.S. Perhaps Abbey can shave his head in a few months time. Then he can be the manager after Appleton goes after 14 games.

Yeah like the good old days of Kean, consistent support of the inexperienced despite results etc because its the preston boys club.. Reckon if axe falls now it will be shebby cause the old boys club flew out..

Assuming you mean 'wield'.

What do you mean, 'wield the axe'? Administration?

You are correct - should be wield !!!

Not entirely sure what is meant by 'wield the axe'. I have asked if is there any more info. that can be put on the MB.

As I said, a bit of a strange one and out of the blue. Just sounded like this person wanted to get something out on here.

Guest Norbert
Yeah like the good old days of Kean, consistent support of the inexperienced despite results etc because its the preston boys club.. Reckon if axe falls now it will be shebby cause the old boys club flew out..

I didn't mean to imply that it was great before, as it clearly wasn't, but at least there is no civil war where person A is leaking stuff and going out of their way to trip up person B and stuff what happens to the club.

If it's as reliable as the previous info you've posted, it's safe to say we can presume this is a load of bobbins too :rover:

That's right, terrible isn't it:

• Who reported first on here, before even press got wind, that Rhodes deal done
  • Who kept posting in week before Charlton game that Kean wouldn't make it to that game and was scorned for it only to be proven right - confirmed by Kamy in podcast after match that there was intense pressure to get rid of Kean that week
  • Who posted first on here that Holloway had escape clause in contract, again before anything in press
  • Who advised on here to pile money on Appleton's Blackpool appointment three days before it happened
  • I also said that Berg wouldn't make Brighton game and I think he only did (though match postponed) due to gremlins on line from Pune !

And if you don't believe the above then just wade back through my posts !

And there are others but I think I've made my point.

Hate to do this but get sick and tired of folk like you having a pop and talking shyte.

As I have always said, if I hear something and it can be posted then I do !

Did it come from 'Rover786' because he told me the same thing about an hour ago too, or has this come from an entirely different person?

Different person.

In theory if the rumour you was given is true, then I imagine it would be aimed more at the players ie.Robinson, Morten, Givet & prob a few others and i'm talking, sorting out contract termination deals, as i cant see any club being prepared to both pay a transfer fee & match the wages for any of these players.

You are correct - should be wield !!!

Not entirely sure what is meant by 'wield the axe'. I have asked if is there any more info. that can be put on the MB.

As I said, a bit of a strange one and out of the blue. Just sounded like this person wanted to get something out on here.

I assume "wield the axe" means cost-cuttings, i.e. sackings.

Because Mrs D loves a hairless head...

its shaved...and i had a rule before i got wed...as long as theres a pulse and dont smell of pee......

i would imagine she wont pass either.

its shiny already.

Last time Mrs D was here it coincided with JW getting potted.

If she is going to wield the axe then my guess is it will be to get rid of shagnew AND shebby. Both were allegedly cut out of the Appleton decision and I'm sure we have a new PR agency also?

May be a clearing of the decks.

Wonder if they've realised that Shebby and Shagnew can't work together so someone's going to be sacked.

This guy has just contacted me again and said all the money is on Singh getting the golden bullet - he thinks that is the 'headliner'.

Guess it would be no surprise and ties-in with what I heard and posted about a week ago.

However, there has to be other reasons for what looks like a 'family visit'. My guess is that a few heads are going to get banged together, players included, and it will be underlined in no uncertain terms that Appleton is boss. Understand that Appleton told hierarchy in no uncertain terms he would accept no interference whatsoever.

Archived