BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's, including Mrs D., in town this week ?

Mercer

He's not an old man. He's only in his 50's. Quite young in this day and age. Pity it hit him and not his odious wife.

Sorry, but in any day and age, 50's = old.

You might think so but i know a plenty in their late 50/60s who are still 20 inside!!

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got snowballs lobbed at my windscreen last night in Preston .They were thrown from a car park ,yes they made me jump and it was a damn site more dangerous than the venkyball. Did I want arrests ? did i chuff as like.

Sunday ,we was working in Liverpool and one of the contracters was digging when a scally threw a snowball at him ,it him in the face and guess what he did ...laughed about it.

I got snowballs lobbed at my windscreen last night in Preston .They were thrown from a car park ,yes they made me jump and it was a damn site more dangerous than the venkyball. Did I want arrests ? did i chuff as like.

Sunday ,we was working in Liverpool and one of the contracters was digging when a scally threw a snowball at him ,it him in the face and guess what he did ...laughed about it.

Did he have a large group of chavs and middle aged bold hillbilly cavemen shouting hate filled bile at him at the same time :rock:

Obviously i understand and share(to a certain extent) the disgust towards venkys, but i think just completely ignoring them so that there was no story to get them the publicity they where blatantly after would have been the smarter move(but sadly smart and large section of rovers fans just don't go together)

Did he have a large group of chavs and middle aged bold hillbilly cavemen shouting hate filled bile at him at the same time :rock:

Obviously i understand and share(to a certain extent) the disgust towards venkys, but i think just completely ignoring them so that there was no story to get them the publicity they where blatantly after would have been the smarter move(but sadly smart and large section of rovers fans just don't go together)

Sky Sports presenter live at Ewood has just had a snowball thrown at him by a Rovers player (Pedersen I think). Shame on you Peds.

Archived