BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

He is a game changer, he can create a moment of magic out of nothing and has bags of pace and a good finisher. The negatives He is still young so try's to beat a few too many and tends to shrug defensive duties.

but i would swap any of our current squad to get him back to rovers.

Cool, the thing is about the mercenary is he's getting old. 32 soon. Plus there is no way he could've played for WBA again after accusing Club and Fans of "Picking his pocket" and having "Only 70% comittment"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved Hoillett but you seem to have a hard working midfield who might not take too kindly to David drifting in and out of games. Any chance of you giving us Dorrans as well as Thomas?

Doubt he'll go until the summer now, then it'll probably back up to Scotland because of his family

Keen on Thomas and Baptiste. Don't care about Henderson but we do need a ball winning centre midfielder. Can Baptiste play that role?

Saw him play there once in an away game vs Chelsea, he was absolutely shocking. I'm not saying that is indicative of his quality or anything, as Stamford Bridge isn't an easy place to go to, particularly for a promoted team.

Am curious to hear what people think Robbo has done to earn so much respect from the fans?

The season before last he said on MotD2 if we go down he would leave because he is still Premier League quality. Then last season he was woeful I won't glaze over it. So many goals went past him that he could have got to if he wasnt glued to the spot.

This season he was awful and been shown up by young Kean. He will not be missed by me.

Thomas is a good player with a lot of tricks up his sleeve. I remember he had a great game against us a few seasons back, and he's still got it. With CKR, King and Thomas to choose from, Best (when fit again) and Rhodes will get plenty of service and I think we'll see a simple but effective (and entertaining) style of football. Keep it simple, lots of running and hard work, and leave the trickery to a select few.

Beckham to donate his salary to a childrens charity in Paris, fair play to him although it;s not like he needs the money

Nice gesture, but it's like me donating 1p a month of my salary to charity TBF. Still, not like many footballers are prepared to do the same.

Thomas is a good player with a lot of tricks up his sleeve. I remember he had a great game against us a few seasons back, and he's still got it. With CKR, King and Thomas to choose from, Best (when fit again) and Rhodes will get plenty of service and I think we'll see a simple but effective (and entertaining) style of football. Keep it simple, lots of running and hard work, and leave the trickery to a select few.

I remember he tore apart Salgado at Ewood left him on his arse a few times.

Beckham to donate his salary to a childrens charity in Paris, fair play to him although it;s not like he needs the money

He's still on image rights for shirts, etc, and he will have recieved a healthy signing on fee. Plus it all goes towards the cult of Beckham PR fund meaning he'll be further adored and make more in book sales, or any other way he decides to make his money when he's done.

BUT of course it's fantastic he's done it and it deserves to be applauded. It shouldn't be seen as a totally selfless act though, not that that matters to the kids who will benefit.

Just been told DJ Campbell has been spotted at Brockhall...... From someone who usually gets it right #LTtransfers

Archived