BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

To be honest, was anyone expecting the January window to address all of our inadequacies? I think some of you have short memories and forget how even under competent owners our January business usually left everyone deflated. However, what I wasn't expecting was the club to send Formica, Vukcevic *AND* Rochina through the trapdoor. Appleton said we had too many 'number 10s' at the club... well now we have none. I hope we don't come to rue that mini clear-out.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct, the joys of typing and sending without proof reading.

Sorry, I thought this was the transfer deadline day thread and not the English grammar thread.

As it is a deadline day thread, why are you turning it into a BRAG bashing thread?

as things stand i don't think where any weaker or stronger(just smaller squad, lower wage bill), i'm a big fan of rochina but dj(and the returning best) are prob a big improvement for life in this league(though they are obviously very different types of players), if jerome signs he will also be a big improvement over vukevic/formica.

Archived