BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think kaz is much more important to the team. Rochina has talent but has no awareness, makes terrible choices and when his shooting is way off he is a luxury we can easily live without. It is a shame that we didn't strengthen more than king and kane but i think our hands are tied with robbo and givet

hanging around for cash. It's not the end of the world.

But both Cryer and Kamy have both said that signings had been OK'd by the loons, so Robbo and Givet not leaving was of no consequence.

Cryer has even said that campbell signed well before the dealine and yet didn't go through. He says we were offering him silly money as well.

• Backroom

Bloody hell, it was a snowball., not a Molotov cocktail.

It seems we have some appeasers in our midst, who'd rather bend over and take it from Venky's, for fear that they would actually do worse to us if we let them know how we feel. We also seem to have some people on here who'll only ever see things in a positive light, quite incredible.

"Yes, we're on the Titanic and it's sinking, but what a wonderful evening to drown in the North Atlantic, all the stars are out."

Plenty of fans like this Bryan, it's a little sickening. But this was obvious way back when the protests were happening, you'd think by now there would have been a significant shift... but no. Throwing a snowball at Desai's husband is the sole reason for 2 years of total destruction, it would seem.

Look carefully at his username and you'll see your being taken for a mug. It is just a wum account.

Either that or a John Cena fan... think I'd rather admit to being a WUM.

Things would look a whole lot rosier if we manage to bag a top winger and center midfielder on loan. I think we have enough up front.

Every effort needs to be made to rectify yesterdays cock-up with next weeks loan window. There will be some decent players about who are no longer needed. We need to make sure we're at the front of the queue.

It won't happen will it!

On DJ Campbell it was maybe a rethink giving him a 2 year deal and they now only want him on loan til end of season.

Thomas can probably come on loan?

But there is nothing news on rovers web site.

According to Andy Cryer, Kaz is staying until the summer as no one moved for him.

Perhaps Appleton only saw fit to move them on because he received assurances that the club would acquire his targets?

If he knew that Rovers would stuff up signing two players, perhapos he would've kept hold of them.

or maybe this has all been done over his head. God knows what's going on there these days.

I think all I can reasonably say is that it's an utter shambles. and that's being kind.

I honestly think your right. Dont think anyone on their right mond would have a clear put of they knew they would be left with a threadbare squad.

I think somebody has completely messed up. According to Cryer Shebby and Venkys had nothing to do with the failure to get paperwork through in time. Hard to believe.

If I was DJ or Thomas no money in the world would get me to sign for Blackburn now.

• Backroom

So we're allowed umlimited loans but only two domestic ones. Is that correct?

Imo, we should send Kane back, move Lowe to RB and loan a box-to-box CM and a right winger, preferably Bentley.

I think even if we send Kane back now he still counts as one of our slots used up.

Bloody hell, it was a snowball., not a Molotov cocktail.

It seems we have some appeasers in our midst, who'd rather bend over and take it from Venky's, for fear that they would actually do worse to us if we let them know how we feel. We also seem to have some people on here who'll only ever see things in a positive light, quite incredible.

"Yes, we're on the Titanic and it's sinking, but what a wonderful evening to drown in the North Atlantic, all the stars are out."

Some people need to wake up. It's like sticking a frog in a pan of water and slowly turning up the heat. They haven't realised yet that they're being boiled alive.

You might as well rip the place apart then, go on.

Fans Forum went to Pune eons ago. So did the 2 Ians. All (apart from Ewood Sparkless) told them what was what. They took no notice and never will. We are peasants to them.

You beat me to it Abbey. Fancy a guess?

If I did it would be deleted as does anything I put because Ste b says im not allowed to moan . Same as my sig got edited , pm you tho ;)

Its more important than 1 bloody snowball FFS. :angry:

And it's melted !

the anagram handle sums him up

Look carefully at his username and you'll see your being taken for a mug. It is just a wum account.

correct

Plenty of fans like this Bryan, it's a little sickening. But this was obvious way back when the protests were happening, you'd think by now there would have been a significant shift... but no. Throwing a snowball at Desai's husband is the sole reason for 2 years of total destruction, it would seem.

Either that or a John Cena fan... think I'd rather admit to being a WUM.

folks, please ! like i said, i am nobody else and you can check with the mods - my ip address - my email id or anything else that you can.

can we kindly avoid being personal ? rather than making this a slagging contest between ourselves because a few **** s are immature enough to accept that people can think differently from what they do ?

somebody said i was dragging the thread down - and hence i avoided diverting the topic !

Ha so you can't hide your ip or email , yea right .

folks, please ! like i said, i am nobody else and you can check with the mods - my ip address - my email id or anything else that you can.

can we kindly avoid being personal ? rather than making this a slagging contest between ourselves because a few **** s are immature enough to accept that people can think differently from what they do ?

somebody said i was dragging the thread down - and hence i avoided diverting the topic !

If I did it would be deleted as does anything I put because Ste b says im not allowed to moan . Same as my sig got edited , pm you tho ;)

And it's melted !

PM me too Abs. Whoever it is he's a WUM.

am not the right person to say this abbey, but almost all your posts want some kind of revenge and fight !

and am seriously surprised with the no. of posts asking MA to quit !

i just hope some of you bother about Rovers instead!

this was the first time Venkys allowed a mass exodus - am surprised , did not expect this from them! But looks like the fans and the club are paying the price for the IDIOT who threw that snowball !

to throw snowball at your owners, keep shouting and abusing them every now and then - AND to expect them to throw money for transfers again ? surely something had to give - and everybody in this club are suffering because of some k.nob.heads who can't keep their tools in !

dont want the same idiots to irritate the owners again nd pull this club even further !

ffs, if someones p.issed off , just get lost ! we ALL are irritated too ! none of us are satisfied with what is happening here - not a bit!

BUT it does NOT warrant a few idiots to sc-rew the situation further for us fans and the club!

Your really, really stupid if you think players are not signed and let go because someone threw a snowball.

I think even if we send Kane back now he still counts as one of our slots used up.

Football league rules state that "A club can have a maximum of 4 players under 23 and a further 4 players over 23 on a Standard loan during any season."

Archived