BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerome Thomas eh? he'd be great in the Championship, Pacy, eye for the cross and can score. It looks like This opens up the Odemwingie Transfer for us. All the bridge burning he did last weekend, looks like he gets his wish to go to QPR with us getting Hoilett plus cash. It a cheek I know, but, could you give some info on Hoilett as a player please?

Quality player on his day, can beat anyone when on top form, his crossing isn't the best, but his sheer pace lets him dominate fullbacks he also has a good eye for goal. Bit of a inflated ego, and can be Abigail selfish but if you use him correctly he can be devastating.

This is getting tiring.. Thomas and Baptiste targets. Henderson will now only come if Robbo goes. Still deadlock with Robbo #LTtransfers

Keen on Thomas and Baptiste. Don't care about Henderson but we do need a ball winning centre midfielder. Can Baptiste play that role?

Robbo - fully expect a contract termination deal to be reached by close of play.

Simon - deal off for now. Needs to knuckle down in training and show manager he 'wants it'.

Baptiste - Appy really wants him. Clubs are still negotiating. Givet going hinges on this.

Thomas - Andy expecting this one to happen. Good move.

There are also 2 other players being chased, not sure of names yet. One of them might be a loan so that one can wait till next week.

Cheers Kamy.

Any idea of the positions of the other 2 players? CM?

Apologies for the double post.

Jerome Thomas eh? he'd be great in the Championship, Pacy, eye for the cross and can score. It looks like This opens up the Odemwingie Transfer for us. All the bridge burning he did last weekend, looks like he gets his wish to go to QPR with us getting Hoilett plus cash. It a cheek I know, but, could you give some info on Hoilett as a player please?

He is a game changer, he can create a moment of magic out of nothing and has bags of pace and a good finisher. The negatives He is still young so try's to beat a few too many and tends to shrug defensive duties.

but i would swap any of our current squad to get him back to rovers.

Quality player on his day, can beat anyone when on top form, his crossing isn't the best, but his sheer pace lets him dominate fullbacks he also has a good eye for goal. Bit of a inflated ego, and can be Abigail selfish but if you use him correctly he can be devastating.

Thanks mate sounds like a fairly decent replacement for the mercenary

Would you offer the same courtesy to a Bradley Orr or Dickson Etuhu though?

No, because the first is an absolute cock and the 2nd isn't anywhere near the required standard.

Neither accusation could be labelled at Robbo.

I loved Hoillett but you seem to have a hard working midfield who might not take too kindly to David drifting in and out of games. Any chance of you giving us Dorrans as well as Thomas?

• Backroom

No, because the first is an absolute cock and the 2nd isn't anywhere near the required standard.

I'd say he's an overpaid, overweight average keeper myself who gets away with it because he claps the fans

• Backroom

Have you seen the belly on Robbo? That shows a lack of professionalism, not up to the required standard and the demanding of contract pay-up shows greed. He's annoyed me with those and I'd rather get rid.

Have you seen the belly on Robbo? That shows a lack of professionalism, not up to the required standard and the demanding of contract pay-up shows greed. He's annoyed me with those and I'd rather get rid.

If he can screw the venkys then good on him .

I'd say he's an overpaid, overweight average keeper myself who gets away with it because he claps the fans

Bit harsh , I'd say he was a confidence player who had his shot to pieces by a manager who deliberately went out of his way to put the defence and therefore the keeper under pressure to throw games and employed the same fitness regime as an all you can eat buffet.

Granted being a pro footballer you should look after yourself fitness wise etc but if your confidence has gone everything else follows.

He's certainly allowed himself to get out of shape, which is indeed unprofessional.

However, does it warrant being completely frozen out and forced out to a team in That London?!

Archived