BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull City [Away]; 19th February.

m1st

WHY?

We should try to win this....Hull is poor.

1) Derby are a point behind us, Bolton are miles away

2) Hull are second in the league

Hopefully we'll see Campbell and Bentley in the second half. At least we have options on the bench to change the game now.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fairness under Appy we seem to be very cautious first half (maybe too much so) but it's done the trick so far so who am I to question......I imagine he'll shake things up at half time

I can't see him shaking anything up tbh. A point away from home against the team second in the league is a good result. He might tweak things but he certainly won't be shaking things up.

Let's not let the Arsenal result go to our heads. We're still outsiders for the play offs and Hull are a very good team in this division.

• Backroom

Draws at teams in contention away from home are good, but not enough as we lost a third of the season under Henning. Nice we are in the mix but we need to win a couple of these tricky away games whilst winning at home to make PO's a reality - I'm still in getting ready for next season mode.

Sounds like Appleton has been his own worst enemy, by instilling a flicker of hope people's expectations have changed

I can't see him shaking anything up tbh. A point away from home against the team second in the league is a good result. He might tweak things but he certainly won't be shaking things up.

Let's not let the Arsenal result go to our heads. We're still outsiders for the play offs and Hull are a very good team in this division.

We've nothing to fear against them or anyone else in this league. I dare say we'd be a lot closer to 2nd if we'd had a decent manager since last June too.

My expectations haven't changed, just realism. MA is a revelation compared to what went before, just have been a fan long enough not to get too carried away. The PO's would be great, I just think we have given him too much to do... The Venkys factor again! V happy with him and the team, that's why I'm back watching regularly!

Archived