BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Peterborough 15:00 Saturday March 2nd 2013

No preview as yet so I thought I'd start a topic.

Nothing much to say other than this is the kind of game we have thrived on this season (5 wins out of the last 6 against teams in the bottom 5) but recently Peterborough have been in good form.

I think we will win this one with a scrappy 2-1, but I also sense that if we don't and it's a poor result and performance it could trigger the return of some discontent. Or am I misinterpreting the mood?

COYB!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am missing this one, going shopping with the Missus in Clitheroe.

Be sure to buy yourself some new pants so you can start wearing them ^_^

On a more worrying note, shows how far we have fallen if you're going shopping ahead of watching Rovers!

On paper, should be a win. Will take a 1-0 win just to get the momentum back.

Posh have had some good wins lately and are fighting for their lives down at the bottom.

I'm going for a 1-1 draw at best, and if the players are in the same frame of mind as the Leicester debacle it will be a 2-1 defeat.

• Backroom

A lot to lose and little to gain for the manager

Most of us will expect to go at them and win, fail to do those things and the questions about a lack of a plan B will get louder I imagine

A lot to lose and little to gain for the manager

Most of us will expect to go at them and win, fail to do those things and the questions about a lack of a plan B will get louder I imagine

It's been two years since one of them, my memory's not what it use to be , what is a plan B?

I hope you like charity shops. ;)

Well that's the same everywhere. However, I too wondered what on earth you could find to do shopping in Clitheroe for any length of time - and I live there and love the place. why can't wife go shopping there on her own or with a friend - I try hard not to take my husband who, even after 40 years of training, still looks like he'd rather be anywhere than looking round clothes shops with me.

Archived