BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Peterborough 15:00 Saturday March 2nd 2013

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So glad I decided to spend my money in the pub rather than on a train fare for this 1. Does anyone want to buy a D/E season ticket?

I'll have a look down the back of the sofa for some coins.

• Backroom

Appleton has got to make huge changes otherwise we are going to get sucked into that relegation battle. Murphy and Lowe have to be dropped and Rekik, what a disastrous signing that has turned out to be. Does he have the balls to drop that rubbish midfield pairing? I can't see it.

I only realised recently that Rekik was with him at Portsmouth. Why he's signing players he used at the club he got relegated with I don't know. Especially when they're pathetically bad.

Appleton has got to make huge changes otherwise we are going to get sucked into that relegation battle. Murphy and Lowe have to be dropped and Rekik, what a disastrous signing that has turned out to be. Does he have the balls to drop that rubbish midfield pairing? I can't see it.

Obviously not at todays game - but Lowe has been doing Murphy's work for him for ages now - without him in previous matches we would have really been over run,

Archived