BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Peterborough 15:00 Saturday March 2nd 2013

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree with all the above Murphy has been rank awful all season the worry though is trying to flog him since these clowns decided to pay Murphy a kings ransome finding someone to take on those wages will be nigh on impossible. I also feel even at Fulham Murphy never really had any pace but for Fulham at least he could dictate the play and could pick a pass very much like Tugay never had the pace but could always pick out a pass which set him apart from the rest Murphy can't even do that and for me offers nothing it makes me wonder what they do in training and is he as poor in training is he really a bad passer surely Appy must see this.

I have to agree with all the above Murphy has been rank awful all season the worry though is trying to flog him since these clowns decided to pay Murphy a kings ransome finding someone to take on those wages will be nigh on impossible. I also feel even at Fulham Murphy never really had any pace but for Fulham at least he could dictate the play and could pick a pass very much like Tugay never had the pace but could always pick out a pass which set him apart from the rest Murphy can't even do that and for me offers nothing it makes me wonder what they do in training and is he as poor in training is he really a bad passer surely Appy must see this.

Tugay was on a different planet to this knob...probably still is....we need Tugay as manager

• Backroom

You ended your post with 'mate' and so did he. Not sure why you had so much trouble getting that tbh!

Tbf the way he'd put mate as it's own sentence read as 'I'm not your @#/? mate'. If that was the tone then he was bein an arse over nowt.

That's extreme. Oddschecker has us 66-1 against for relegation.

10 points from playoff place. 9 points off relegation spot.

Based on yesterdays performance against a team who's form has been poor recently, is a cause for concern.

Archived