BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Danny Murphy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This pillock is apparently in the studio with Hawksbee and Jacobs this afternoon on talk sport......unless there is another Danny Murphy, FA Cup winner..wonder what @#/? he'll come out with....Media whore and duplicitous scoundrel.

DM is part of Talkw**ks punditary team for tomorrows FA Cup final.

He'll feel at home. Durham, Matterface and Collymore are all ****s

*I dont understand why anyone would choose listen to a Talksport commentary game

DM is part of Talkw**ks punditary team for tomorrows FA Cup final.

He'll feel at home. Durham, Matterface and Collymore are all ****s

*I dont understand why anyone would choose listen to a Talksport commentary game

No doubt he'll be telling them ( off mike) what a great bloke Stevie is and how Venky's are just naive about football and

the nasty fans don't have a clue.

Oh and how they were horrible to his wife on twitter.

He was a complete tool a few years ago when he laid into Rovers, Stoke and Wolves for not playing football how he wanted to play it.

He was a complete tool when he walked out on Fulham for money reasons.

He's been a complete tool all season never once making an effort to justify paying him that money.

As much as I'm sure they'd like to forget it, I can't resist pointing out how many anti-Allardyce fans among our support sided with him at the time on the first one. Well at least now you know how much of a prat the guy you backed is. But don't worry, its far from the only thing you got wrong regarding Big Sam.

• 3 weeks later...

Wouldn't surprise me if Murphy became a coach under Bowyer's new regime. I don't think he's gonna get much game time and he needs to earn his money some how. Might not be a bad move.

Wasn't Bowyer very complimentary about him after his first caretaker reign?

I still think Murphy could have something to offer in a more fluid 4-5-1/4-3-3 that Bowyer has used.

New career for him? Standing in as a replacement for the sacked Ronnie Irani on Thursday with Alan Brazil.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/schedule/2013-05-30

Murphy should'nt be anywhere near Talkshoite after what Brazil and others have said about Rovers and the fans.

I'll treat him as the traitor he is.

Just another money grabbing b*st*rd !

And if Gary Bowyer picks him or he gets a coaches role then he, will go down in my estimation too.

Bowyer and Murphy clearly get on judging by Bowyer's first spell in charge and Murphy's comments after Appleton got appointed. He may well have a created a dislike from Rovers fans, I include myself in that, but if Bowyer believes Murphy has a place in the squad then why should we dispute that. I don't think Murphy was utilised properly last season and we may well see a much better Murphy this time around.

Guest Norbert

Well he couldn't much worse. He might even bother to try and put in a performance, and earn his wages.

Bowyer and Murphy clearly get on judging by Bowyer's first spell in charge and Murphy's comments after Appleton got appointed. He may well have a created a dislike from Rovers fans, I include myself in that, but if Bowyer believes Murphy has a place in the squad then why should we dispute that. I don't think Murphy was utilised properly last season and we may well see a much better Murphy this time around.

I very much doubt that,not fit enough or strong enough for this league and also seems to have a very bad attitude,

maybe he's just past-it and finds it all very frustrating, who knows ?

For me it's a case of give him a few games to make an impact, if he doesn't then he can pack his bags. He's very much on his last chance, but it's a chance he has his best shot at because of Bowyer, who can get the best out of him I hope.

I fear Bowyer would be making a rod for his own back, he needs to move on from Murphy.

I fear Bowyer would be making a rod for his own back, he needs to move on from Murphy.

If Bowyer wants the fans support he'll need to show them he'll affect change. He can't change those above him but shifting out Murphy would display he's trying to sort things out. I can't help but think though he lets his emotions influence things given we've signed Judge, @#/? Keeper and Evatt to date, we'll see.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2329991/Ronnie-Irani-sacked--Charles-Sale-column-TalkSport-axe-breakfast-host.html

Goughie must be looking nervously over his shoulder.

Quite liked Irani - aside from selling out Bolton and supporting United obviously.

Odd though, if broadcasting ability is a criteria for talksport. I mean, if that's the requirement, forget the jokes about Murphy, it's time to shut down the station!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2329991/Ronnie-Irani-sacked--Charles-Sale-column-TalkSport-axe-breakfast-host.html

Goughie must be looking nervously over his shoulder.

Quite liked Irani - aside from selling out Bolton and supporting United obviously.

Odd though, if broadcasting ability is a criteria for talksport. I mean, if that's the requirement, forget the jokes about Murphy, it's time to shut down the station!

Talksport aka Talkshite

Talksport aka Talkshite

Hey. Nice spot in Rishi's vid by the way. :tu:

They must've got your good side. Although I watched it over 3G so you kind of came over a little... pixelated!

EC08B036-8B4C-4EF9-947E-47B933ABDC60-914

:lol:

Archived