BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of Burnley game. [H] 17th March.

m1st

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't....and even if I did I have never been asked to prove my identity, thats the point surely.

Its just getting more and more pathetic really isn't it, from Gestapo type restrictions on attending games, to making 60k fans travel from the North West to London and not provide trains for them to get home, all because Sky says so.

Tell you what just as a side note, if Sky said “Investigate Venkys or we pull the money” I can guarantee no stone would be left unturned until Venkys got cleared or convicted.

Modern day football, don’t you just love it.

Nail on the head....

I realise Brighton and Palace is a derby of sorts, but it's not like there's a history of bother when they've met is there?

(I've not bothered googling, but I don't recall ever hearing anything untoward!!)

It's one of the ones that is under the radar as far as the general football fan goes but recently it's been quite spicy

See http://stateofthegame.co.uk/2013/03/18/brighton-v-crystal-palace-a-brief-history-of-the-derby-that-defies-geography/

• Backroom

I don't....and even if I did I have never been asked to prove my identity, thats the point surely.[/size]

Its just getting more and more pathetic really isn't it, from Gestapo type restrictions on attending games, to making 60k fans travel from the North West to London and not provide trains for them to get home, all because Sky says so.[/size]

Tell you what just as a side note, if Sky said “Investigate Venkys or we pull the money” I can guarantee no stone would be left unturned until Venkys got cleared or convicted.[/size]

Modern day football, don’t you just love it.[/size]

I have to show ID at every away game anyway if I intend to drink.

Anything that makes it easier to keep @#/? fans out of footy is fine by me. Sure, it's probably just me, but I have no issue with any of the rules put in place.

It's a little OTT ofc. But the only part I object to is not being able to make my own way to games (and that's only the burnley game, albeit one game too many).

Archived