BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of Burnley game. [H] 17th March.

m1st

Has somebody told Dunn that KFC have closed down?

BFRKqLmCMAEZSpY.jpg

I could be mistaken, but I think we have plenty of chicken these days

Get keaned you burnley kean, lets hope you kean off for good after Sunday and take your keaning mate with you.

:angry:

david-dunn_1605442c.jpg

Bit harsh that GAV ! I like Longsiders coming on here, all our jibes at six fingers, inbred,where's your banjo etc - then you type that !!!

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Jones is key

If we can control the midfield we have a chance of escaping without a defeat which sadly seems to be how we will view every game from here on in

Telegraph reported we had sold 14,000 last friday. Longsiders states Burnley have virtually sold their 4,000.

So if your ticket office contact is correct, it means we havent sold any tickets in the last week.

Something doesn't add up

Was the Telegraph not quoting 14k Total? - It would make sense -I was told last night (again from a ticket office source)

3700 Burnley and just over 13000 Rovers tickets sold

I was amazed I thought the figures being banded about were Rovers only so the total gate is going to be 18k at best

Was the Telegraph not quoting 14k Total? - It would make sense -I was told last night (again from a ticket office source)

I was amazed I thought the figures being banded about were Rovers only so the total gate is going to be 18k at best

No wonder at the stupid prices. I know we paid £35 at Burnley ? but our games at home this season have been £20 or 25 BBE so what justifies a £7 increase ? God knows how much it is in JW but it will be near enough empty as usual i would think.

• Backroom

The Brian Laws picture above reminded me

I'm sure a lot of rovers fans aren't even aware who the Burnley manager is

No nay never started up last night and a load of folk appeared to sing Owen Coyle

What about season tickets? Sorry if this has aleady been covered.

Here's hoping that come 2:30pm on Sunday, you are left staring at what you could have won.

(See what I did there...)

brian-laws.jpg

Now that's a comeback!

To all the doom merchants, last 8 games form table you've averaged a point a game, us? 0.75 per game. Trust me, I'm not getting my excuses in early here, we are at least as @#/? as you so any result is possible

• Backroom

Now that's a comeback!

To all the doom merchants, last 8 games form table you've averaged a point a game, us? 0.75 per game. Trust me, I'm not getting my excuses in early here, we are at least as @#/? as you so any result is possible

A 0-0 looks a pretty good bet.

No wonder at the stupid prices. I know we paid £35 at Burnley ? but our games at home this season have been £20 or 25 BBE so what justifies a £7 increase ? God knows how much it is in JW but it will be near enough empty as usual i would think.

Exactly....

Its £15 for Bolton & £35 for Burnley.

I'd imagine its taking quite a few off the gate.

The Brian Laws picture above reminded me

I'm sure a lot of rovers fans aren't even aware who the Burnley manager is

No nay never started up last night and a load of folk appeared to sing Owen Coyle

That's not Brian Laws, it's Bully.

Now that's a comeback!

Longsiders, this is probably the best chance that your mob have for over thirty years of actually beating us. We are atrocious garbage and you usually play better away.

So.......all the pressure is on you. You've got to take this opportunity or it may be another long time before it comes round again.

Longsiders, this is probably the best chance that your mob have for over thirty years of actually beating us. We are atrocious garbage and you usually play better away.

So.......all the pressure is on you. You've got to take this opportunity or it may be another long time before it comes round again.

It could be a double next season the way the club is going.

I could be mistaken, but I think we have plenty of chicken these days

Bit harsh that GAV ! I like Longsiders coming on here, all our jibes at six fingers, inbred,where's your banjo etc - then you type that !!!

It's keaning derby week adopted,, he can get Keaned and take his keaning gimp with him.

Kean

Lowe Hanley Dann Rekik

Bentley/Stwart Jones Dunn Good Olsson

Gomes

Best

Rhodes unfortunately not pulling his weight, so impact sub after 70 mins if we need a goal

Agreed.

Does anyone know any pubs opening early and doing a breaky?

It could be a double next season the way the club is going.

Why are the dingles going down too heh heh

Now that's a comeback!

I appreciate the encouragement longsiders I really do.

It's keaning derby week adopted,, he can get Keaned and take his keaning gimp with him.

:) , laugh at this response every time I read it , nice one Gav, hopefully our little delicate not a tackle amongst them princess's can show the same sort of attitude on Sunday, Dunn captain for the day?

Archived