BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Plea to ALL fans for remainder of season!

Unpickled. Unlike yours ;)

When this all this continues next season, after Appleton hs signed even more useless twonks, you are going to look an even bigger plantpot ;)

fack me its the triplets helping each other again!now answer my question...have you turned your back on your club this season ! Yes or no?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fack me its the triplets helping each other again!now answer my question...have you turned your back on your club this season ! Yes or no?

I have been to all the home games this season and haven't enjoyed it at all. We play some of the worst football I have ever seen and I have been bored for long long periods. I blame nobody for staying away as football should be entertaining and it hasn't been. I also don't blame anyone for staying away because of the owners.

You don't have the right to call anyone for staying away just because you go. I'm sick of the rovers tinted glasses fans that don't realise we have a problem

I have been to all the home games this season and haven't enjoyed it at all. We play some of the worst football I have ever seen and I have been bored for long long periods. I blame nobody for staying away as football should be entertaining and it hasn't been. I also don't blame anyone for staying away because of the owners.

You don't have the right to call anyone for staying away just because you go. I'm sick of the rovers tinted glasses fans that don't realise we have a problem

and I'm sick to death of people coming on here and elsewhere slagging the loyal fans off at every opportunity !.Cant wait till next season when were up there and all the doom and gloom boys will go into hiding!

and I'm sick to death of people coming on here and elsewhere slagging the loyal fans off at every opportunity !.Cant wait till next season when were up there and all the doom and gloom boys will go into hiding!

Well all your predictions about what Appleton will do in the close season seem way off-beam!!

blue and white..I asked if you turned your back on your club and your answer was NO...please go back to page 1 and you was the first person to reply and LIE...WUM

I haven't turned my back on the club. Otherwise I wouldn't be here, attended some games THIS season and sport a new 2012/13 team shirt.

You aren't the brightest button in the box are you?

I've been away for ages but just read this topic. Rovers Fan is obviously a stooge put on here by the Wankys to try to rouse people to action. How little they know of the locals. We don't want them, their stooges or anything to do with them. I wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire unless I magically could pee petrol.

This club will continue to fester until they just bugger off to whatever hole they emerged from. Then we'll all help put the club back together. And never let it out of fan ownership again.

I've been away for ages but just read this topic. Rovers Fan is obviously a stooge put on here by the Wankys to try to rouse people to action. How little they know of the locals. We don't want them, their stooges or anything to do with them. I wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire unless I magically could pee petrol.

This club will continue to fester until they just bugger off to whatever hole they emerged from. Then we'll all help put the club back together. And never let it out of fan ownership again.

:tu::tu:

Amen!

I take it the majority of posters on here today won't be getting behind the team next Friday ? :-)

Nope. Every loss makes them more likely to feck back off to where they came from. Short term pain for long term gain.

Nope. Every loss makes them more likely to feck back off to where they came from. Short term pain for long term gain.

Long term gain?

Without them it'll be long term pain anyway if they leave because we sink like a stone.

I take it the majority of posters on here today won't be getting behind the team next Friday ? :-)

I'll be there as per usual.

Intrigued to see whatever happens. Response of the fans, response of the players, who is in the dugout, etc.

Crazy times.

Archived