BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Plea to ALL fans for remainder of season!

I take it the majority of posters on here today won't be getting behind the team next Friday ? :-)

I'll be preparing for a new job in a foreign country after 3 months unemployment.

What will you be doing?

Let me guess, blathering yet more nonsense about cowards and god knows what else.

Keep your moral high ground if you like, you're a total idiot.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long term gain?

Without them it'll be long term pain anyway if they leave because we sink like a stone.

I'll be there as per usual.

Intrigued to see whatever happens. Response of the fans, response of the players, who is in the dugout, etc.

Crazy times.

It may have escaped your notice Plastics but we are sinking like a stone with them.

I'm not debating this, I'm simply questioning the logic in actually wanting us to lose.

Simple. The worse their plaything performs, the sooner they'll go. Even in India it won't look good for them to have taken a well performing Premier League side and turn it into a League 1 side in 3 years. Although it would be much better if it was still called the 3rd division- it would be easier to show what abject failures they are as owners.

Well seen it wasn't this lot that made the family fortune.

Simple. The worse their plaything performs, the sooner they'll go. Even in India it won't look good for them to have taken a well performing Premier League side and turn it into a League 1 side in 3 years. Although it would be much better if it was still called the 3rd division- it would be easier to show what abject failures they are as owners.

Well seen it wasn't this lot that made the family fortune.

But us losing and going down means struggling to get back up. A few people seem to think selling is possible as things stand so I'd rather they sell us as a second tier club.

But us losing and going down means struggling to get back up. A few people seem to think selling is possible as things stand so I'd rather they sell us as a second tier club.

That would be nice, but unlikely. They've shown no inclination to sell, so utter humiliation is the best way to get them to back the feck off. And yes, it will be difficult to come back up, but it's impossible with these jokers.

I'll be preparing for a new job in a foreign country after 3 months unemployment.

What will you be doing?

Let me guess, blathering yet more nonsense about cowards and god knows what else.

Keep your moral high ground if you like, you're a total idiot.

il be at ewood bird brain supporting my team and I believe your job abroad includes cleaning the raos toilet?

certainly coward, the owners will then give APPY a transfer budget to keep us up and listen to shaw and agnew and APPY regarding footballing decisions...something they now realise after the last two years hence appys appointment by shaw and agnew!.

How's this working out, dipstick?

Run its course has this. Been overtaken by recent events

for once I agree with you and the only positive out of today is Ian battersby and Kevin gallachers comments on radio lancs , especially gallacher who said we ALL need to pull together and hope we stay up!.Were 4 points clear with a game in hand and next weeks game against Blackpool is now HUGE in terms of our future and if we stay up its better to move forward in the championship, not div 1.

Archived