BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Probiz - potential new owners?

i work for a firm that's owned by 2 very succesfull blokes from castleford and both have season tickets

all the lads i work with are from castleford too and not one of them has had a good word to say about probiz and its owners input to castleford tigers

one of the reply's was "look where cas are in the league"

Oh right, then ask them were Cas would be without all the Probiz sponsorship because not too long a go they were facing bankruptcy. They are were they are in the league because it's a tiny club that no decent players.

This is the company run buy a man whom had various nicknames, ranging from "conman" to "scumbag". Lets get into some sense of reality here, we DO NOT want to be selling the club forcing a false sense of hope, to another bunch of no hopers

Their annual turnover was around £200,000, nowhere near enough to be running a football club.

He's ruined Cas Tigers and is now trying to or may already have bought featherstone rovers.

Eh, how has he ruined Cas? I don't know the bloke at all and have heard some negative stuff but this a new one.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think something needs to be cleared up here before the thread gets locked again! Probiz were a major sponsor of Castleford Tigers (stadium, shirt etc) however Cas claimed that Probiz had not been paying their bills and were owned significant sums although it appears that there was never a formal contract in place! Nahaboo also made an offer of a loan to help the club out however if the Cas fans are to be believed the interest and clauses made it a ridiculous offer according to Cas fans. Nahaboo did make some serious statements when he got involved with Cas, just like he did with Halifax RL and like he is doing with Featherstone now.

I don't know the bloke from Adam and in many ways reminds me of Syed - he certainly likes publicity, but I wouldn't get too over excited about his involvement with a very disfunctional club like Cas Tigers.

Archived