BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Appleton Sacked

Paul

Happy Appy Sacked   

411 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with Appleton being sacked today?

• Yes
    • Don't Care
    • No

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Disgusted by this club

Whether he is up to it or not two months isn't enough to be sure

If I have to see more of Shebby Singh again now that might be game over for me

Hope nobody has had his ear

Disgusted by this club

Whether he is up to it or not two months isn't enough to be sure

If I have to see more of Shebby Singh again now that might be game over for me

Hope nobody has had his ear

To be fair, the ultimate decision would have been Venky's. Shebby would have just been the messenger. I'm sure he made his views clear to Venky's though.

Wonderful news. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Everything he has done has been an absolute disaster since he came in.

Style of play, tactics, player recruitment, injury record.

Delighted he has gone before he could inflict any further damage. Just a crying shame we made such (another) nonsensical appointment in the first place.

I truly hope Appleton, Moore and co take the club for everything they can and go on to be a real success

Joke club

I have no doobts Appleton will go on to become a big success. I know many on here will say what has he done to suggest that but I genuinely believe he'll be a premier league manager.

The only way Venky's can now appease the fans is by going and getting a proven manager. Good luck with that...

BBC site getting loads of comments, most feeling sorry for Rovers fans.

Penny dropping at last.

Which is why I say.... Mass Boycott is a complete Go Go Go as far as i'm concerned. Media are on our side too finally.

Not one fan should even contemplate going to Blackpool game. Stand outside yes, go in, @#/? that.

I truly hope Appleton, Moore and co take the club for everything they can and go on to be a real success

Bit of a shame for Darren Moore. Having seen him on the touchline against Millwall the other night, he looked like he really cared.

Shame for him Appleton was so incompetent.

Wonderful news. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Everything he has done has been an absolute disaster since he came in.

Style of play, tactics, player recruitment, injury record.

Delighted he has gone before he could inflict any further damage. Just a crying shame we made such (another) nonsensical appointment in the first place.

I admire your honesty. Many people on Twitter and on this MB were saying he was useless but now he's been sacked they are saying it is crazy.

OK probably not the right appointment But FFS he had to be given more than this..saw his body language on Sunday and he seemed unmoved think we now know why...

What manager is going to come anywhere near Rovers now....as for our finances they are now taking another dip with more to pay off

This is ridiculous. Whilst I had my reservations about MA, he's only just had chance to clear out the crap left by Kean & bring in a few of his own guys.

Who the hell's going to take this job now! I'd like Adkins but you'd have to be a drumstick short of a family bucket to take this job!

Just goes to show the corrupt goings on with Kean, he stuck like sh!t to a blanket!

Archived