BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Appleton Sacked

Paul

Happy Appy Sacked   

411 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with Appleton being sacked today?

• Yes
    • Don't Care
    • No

Hah. That'll teach me for half reading an article.

Didn't even know Henrique was still here. Or that his surname was Gomes.

You've been stung there, LeC.

That article has been changed. It definitely said Nuno Gomes earlier and they've also change the photo which showed Nuno Gomes on the back of his shirt.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've been stung there, LeC.

That article has been changed. It definitely said Nuno Gomes earlier and they've also change the photo which showed Nuno Gomes on the back of his shirt.

That's a relief! I thought I'd seen a picture of him. To be fair, Henrique could be the spit of him for all I know.

• Backroom

Although Appleton actually brought Orr Back to the Club, Berg got rid of him.

Good to see so many players returning from injury now.

Well we have had a two week break

Wonder if Dunn will soon get a mystery injury now Shabby is back running things

Anyway this latest article to come out from Henrique is just blatant, at least he's earning some of the wages he was offered by Shebby now I suppose, first time I heard his name in months I totally forgot he existed until now.

Anyone watch the reserves have much to say about him?

I like the conditions i want to stay for a very long time then eh? I bet he like those 40,000 conditions arriving in his bank every week.Not defending Appleton but come on

That's a completely different article to the one i originally commented on ! Lesson learned !

• Backroom

Hope not Tom if he can continue his recent form he will be a real asset.

Wonder what will happen with his contract and anyone else expiring at the end of this season (anyone have a list)

We know a new manager will be coming in who may think differently to whoever would decide now

Contracts expiring this summer - Dunn, Givet, Robinson, Morris, Usai.

And then the ones who will go back to their parent clubs.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/blackburn-rovers/kader-vertragsende/verein_164.html

That also says Murphy's will expire? Maybe the option for a further year is this summer?

Also says Sandomierski and Kazim have options to buy when their loan deals expire.

Archived