BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

Owen Coyle would be great and, as a Ribble Valley resident, he would be a good fit.

That having being said, I would be absolutely astounded if Coyle agreed to work for these barmpots.

As Kevin Gallagher said on the radio tonight there are loads of ex managers who would jump at the chance to apply for the job. Despite Venkys appalling track record any work is better than no work.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely no one on here expects the owners to make a decent appointment.

Two and a half years in and every single decision they have made has been a disaster.

It really must have taken a lot of planning to put this con together, you would think they would have got at least one thing right by mistake.

Come on now, the sacked Allardyce. Give them some credit.

Singh wants Benitez or Laudrup as next Rovers manager. hahaha

what a complete utter fool Shebby is. this is the guy who SHOULD HAVE BEEN SACKED!!!

Sven and McClaren probably would take the job.

Sherwood wont take the job and defo wont now.

Adkins no chance if Shebby will keep telling him what to do.

Rory Smith@RorySmithTimes2m

Blackburn's season on brink of descending into anarchy. Well, more anarchy. Derek Shaw likely to follow Appleton out: http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/footballleague/article3717296.ece

Just a BS planted story to try and get the fans back on board from Shebby....no doubt we can expect more of the tug of war planted stories from team Shagnew and the bespectacled turd over the next couple of weeks.

How any of them can be planning to employ a manager is beyond me......they all should be picking up their p45's.

Singh wants Benitez or Laudrup as next Rovers manager. hahaha

what a complete utter fool Shebby is. this is the guy who SHOULD HAVE BEEN SACKED!!!

Sven and McClaren probably would take the job.

Sherwood wont take the job and defo wont now.

Adkins no chance if Shebby will keep telling him what to do.

Rory Smith‏@RorySmithTimes2m

Blackburn's season on brink of descending into anarchy. Well, more anarchy. Derek Shaw likely to follow Appleton out: http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/footballleague/article3717296.ece

I know you are trying to help Chaddy but can you post the links in just one thread, I'm struggling to keep up, mucker.

Shocked at how much interest already in the Rovers job by well known managers. You'd have thought nobody would touch us with a barge pole!

There is something to be said for there not being enough clubs to go around for most managers to be fussy.

Heard something earlier on in the season which said that of all the managers which lose their jobs in any given season, only 50% end up getting another post.

It will be another rubbish manager who's cheap. I'm sure you've all got yourself excited and hopeful before. Doing that now IS the definition of madness.

It will be Judan Ali who will be shiter than the ones so far but like Kean won't be sacked.

It's clear the Mirror article is Shagnew getting onto the phone and making sure their mate Nixon makes Shebby look as ridiculous as possible. The thing is, they all look ridiculous already. Sick of this club being a battleground for a bunch of children. Get your fingers out Venky's and do what any decent business would do. Employ a manager YOU feel would get results, not Shebby or Shagnew. They all have their own game. Surely the brothers have seen enough football since they took over to know any manager who gets results is worth looking at?

Going by Venkys and Singhs trackrecord you could deduce a couple of things:

1. Managers the fans would be fine with can be taken out of the equation (Adkins, Curbishley etc) so no use speculating

2. Favourites at the bookies ditto

3. Anything coming from the Mirror is more than likely hogwash

4. Shabby Singh will sleep like a baby at night in his Burnley-shirt no matter who is appointed

5. Shabby Singh will be Director of Football at the start of next season - if not in reality at least in his mind

6. Expect the worst possible appointment you can think of - breath - then see if you can go even lower and you're probably close

I seriously expect some noname "manager" from bulgarian 3rd division, Judan Ali or a Venky chicken farmer to be hired as manager during summer. Season tickets will be outrageously expensive if you can get hold of one and you will only be allowed into the stadium if you're wearing shirts with "Singh FTW" or "Venkys forever!" or something like that.

I keep telling myself that it can't get any worse, but when you think about it...well...it probably will. Our only unlikely salvation is a buyout. No manager in the known universe can work to a satisfying degree under these idiots.

I'd go for Fred Karno

"The British Army sang songs about him and his name was often mentioned in the House of Commons to describe a muddle somewhere. Fred Karno's Army meaning a chaotic outfit, became enshrined in the English language."

pity he died in 1941

I'd go for Fred Karno

"The British Army sang songs about him and his name was often mentioned in the House of Commons to describe a muddle somewhere. Fred Karno's Army meaning a chaotic outfit, became enshrined in the English language."

pity he died in 1941

It seems Appletons sacking has pushed Colin over the edge

No, it's not.

It matters because he's not a football manager, got found out after a good run and will continue to be found out at his next club.

We've had enough pretenders trying to be a manager at our club, we need the real deal next time.

Seriously, this is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Few can match his record. They got back to back promotions and were going to stay up in the prem. What more do you want? Entertaining football? Ok, well Adkins brought that as well. Seriously, how can three straight years at different levels be just a "good run?"

Archived