BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

Interesting that Mark Hughes wasn't even mentioned for the Reading job. His stock has fallen massively after his QPR spell. I don't think a prem club would touch him now.

Can seriously see him managing a championship club next season. If Rovers give him the same freedom they gave Appleton, gave him a decent transfer kitty and a tidy wage, I certainly think he could be tempted to come back.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're crying out for leadership at every level but how can Malky Mackay's success at Cardiff be explained when faced with similar, if not quite so ludicrous, issues as our own?

I heard their owner on the radio the other day he sounded like a bit of a nut job, but probably just enough sense to keep decent people in the board room

unlike our nut jobs.

Interesting that Mark Hughes wasn't even mentioned for the Reading job. His stock has fallen massively after his QPR spell. I don't think a prem club would touch him now.

Can seriously see him managing a championship club next season. If Rovers give him the same freedom they gave Appleton, gave him a decent transfer kitty and a tidy wage, I certainly think he could be tempted to come back.

Possibly Kia Joorabchian could be an issue but if that could be overcome in some way, would it not be great to see him back at Ewood.

• Backroom

+

How do you know that ?

I didn't win the lottery last week because I didn't buy a ticket, sure I may have won but I don't class it as a missed opportunity still

I heard their owner on the radio the other day he sounded like a bit of a nut job, but probably just enough sense to keep decent people in the board room

unlike our nut jobs.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but would you not swap Cardiff's 'nut jobs' for our complete 'nut jobs' in a heart beat?

As a relative new poster, I'd appreciate your opinion......

Forgive me if I'm wrong but would you not swap Cardiff's 'nut jobs' for our complete 'nut jobs' in a heart beat?

As a relative new poster, I'd appreciate your opinion......

Well they do seem to be letting the manager get on with his job, hence their position in the league, but a lot of

Cardiff fans not happy with the the change of shirt colours and worried what might happen in the future, these

people do not seem to understand the traditions of english football but sure the fans will have a great time in

the premier league, but I bet they still feel slightly worried,but yes it goes without saying I would swap.

• Backroom

One bit of good news

It looks like Judan Ali has got a job in Taiwan so shouldn't be bothering us

Edit- to clarify I was a bit concerned due to some odd behaviour on twitter, all three of these people on twitter: @Ellekl1 @SophieRankin5 @chelseaferara

have been pushing Judan Ali for the rovers job it seems, some have been mentioning him as early as last June, I presume they are friends / agents whatever of his yet Balaji Rao's son appears to follow one of them and so does Nuno Gomes

Anyway hopefully he won't be our problem

Any links to Karl Robinson ? Just come into favourite as new manager on most betting sites.

I hope not.

Speaking to an MK Dons fan yesterday and he wants rid of him, as the football is rubbish and they aren't doing that well in the league.

Although he'd love us to take hime off their hands. The same as we did with Paul Ince, but not to give him back again this time.

I hope not.

Speaking to an MK Dons fan yesterday and he wants rid of him, as the football is rubbish and they aren't doing that well in the league.

Although he'd love us to take hime off their hands. The same as we did with Paul Ince, but not to give him back again this time.

Sounds perfect for us. Sign him up.

Coyle had a worse record than Kean last year - talks cliches and always comes across more like a coach - positive blah blah

Plus, the man who cannot be named manages him...

Wouldn't be my choice.

All I am saying is watch this space !

Forget Robinson, the man to watch is Coyle - understand it's still very much alive with Coyle.

can see where your coming from ...if certain agents bypass Shebby , Agnew , Shaw and go direct to the Raos then think Coyle will be a very good bet

Archived