BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Agnew and Shaw

Think you will find , I ain't spoken to Singh in weeks

2+2 certainly don't equal 4 ,

In fact the last one of the trio I spoke with was Derek Shaw.

This latest development has been on the cards for a couple of weeks and is certainly not Singh related .

When you investigate things it's important to line all your ducks up in a row or syou miss !!!

So what is the position now? Or will you change again????

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no, they sack by letter and keep on face to face don't they. There will probably be no statements all summer and we'll be left to fret as usual. Can't imagine how the club can continuw with any of Shagnew or Shebby still involved.

Pay rises all round then, as they never relieve Directors/Managers to their face, do they?

If you are willing to travel to India then you don't get sacked by Mrs Desai who likes her employees to be positive and subservient.

Actually Venkatesh Rao wanted Kean to be sacked at the May meeting last year which was face to face. I think this meeting is the 'end of season review' which the previous two years was conducted solely by Steve Kean and his wife. Last year's recommendations were to spend big on experienced players like Danny Murphy and appoint Paul Agnew as general manager whilst again promising that Hoilett would remain at the club.

This year it will be Derek Shaw and Paul Agnew conducting their own review of what has gone wrong this season. I assume the answer will be Shebby but I reckon Agnew will try and become General Manager having argued his experience with the club this season qualifies him for the job.

Of course the story of the meeting could not be true, and could have been put out by one of the PNE shysters , not adverse to telling porkies when it suits them . Won't believe it until it appears on the Rovers site , oh hang on

Ah yes, memories of the "Hoillet will stay if i'm kept as manager" episode...

I'd love to have heard his grovelling that week when they decided to keep him as manager, it would have been Oscar-worthy. And taking his wife along with him too. The man had no shame.

That's them definitely staying then.

Would be surprised if Shaw makes it past the end of the week !

As for Agnew, I think the tide is now turning !

Would be surprised if Shaw makes it past the end of the week !

As for Agnew, I think the tide is now turning !

Just saw this from Nixon on twitter:

Alan Nixon@reluctantnicko Protected account4h

@PAFELL17 @mozrover Waiting on word on when they get together to sort out the Berg fall-out. Another reason why u cant run a club from India

Alan Nixon@reluctantnicko Protected account2h

@PAFELL17 @mozrover I think things may be moving a little quicker than expected ...

Alan Nixon@reluctantnicko Protected account47m

@Batman1966BRFC Inquest going on for last day or so. On phone. From India. Finding out how Berg mistake happened.

Most of us could tell them how the Berg mistake happened - they employed incompetents to run the club. If they can't see that or get their heads round it, then they are even dumber than anyone has the right to be.

I suspect the real reason for all this back and forth to india since day 1, is to keep the paper trail to practically zero.

If you had something to hide, it would be the perfect way of communication

• Moderation Lead

Nixon doing a massive u-turn I see. I told him previously that you can't run the club from India, his response: 'Well, the trust managed to from Jersey'.....The man's credibility is shot to pieces to say the least!!!

• Moderation Lead

Well the trust did run the club from jersey. major difference is, that they employed people who knew exactly what they were doing to run the club on their behalf

Worry not CTR, i did point that out to the man :brfcsmilie:

Archived