BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield Wednesday vs Blackburn Rovers, Saturday 06/04 15.00pm

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just play those high balls into our area and watch this lad struggle.

Scot Dann for Burnley !

Dare to dream.

Lets hope Morris doesnt play along with Murphy, Olsson mk2 and Orr, and Rovers may have half a chance.

Oh ! and that wednesday can go the full ninety minutes without putting a cross into our box.

How could one forget the offers nothing, does next to nothing, Jason Lowe. Another one who shouldnt be anywhere near the first team.

Sad sad days being a Rover!

Wow we've managed to dislike even those comments from Dann. Seemed reasonable to me, even if his play hasn't been great. Anyway, first time in a while I've actually liked the other teams previewer. Seemed decently intelligent and understanding toward our situation.

Rovers win 1-0?

Morning folks,

Big big game Saturday, I don't think either of us expected this back in August, we are in reasonable form with just 4 defeats in 17 but really need to win this one cos this league is frankly ridiculous, we have a load of big lads who we pump the ball to on set pieces, our left back is 6ft2 and has six goals this term, if you can handle that then I expect an away win.

Morning folks,

Big big game Saturday, I don't think either of us expected this back in August, we are in reasonable form with just 4 defeats in 17 but really need to win this one cos this league is frankly ridiculous, we have a load of big lads who we pump the ball to on set pieces, our left back is 6ft2 and has six goals this term, if you can handle that then I expect an away win.

Oh bugger. Home win.

Morning folks,

Conceeding goals from set pieces has been a major weakness so i expect Weds will exploit that. Have to say we are due a win for the first time in about 10 games but i just can't see it.

Morning folks,

So we can expect Dann to not go up for at least a few of them, I'd say you'll score a couple that way.

Yep, after reading that, I'd say an Owls win was nailed on.

4-0 or 4-1.

Lose and we're down.

Personally I think we're going to fall to pieces. The whole club's in disarray. We need a hard nut in charge, not nicey nice Mr Gary.

3 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat under Bowyer to date. Too early to write him off and he may yet suprise a few on here.

Appleton was supposedly a disciplinarian. That worked well.

Though I don't agree that an Owls win is nailed on - I do agree that lose this one and you do wonder whether we will ever recover. I think we need a minimum of 5 points from the next three matches to stand any chance of staying up - considering they are the three "relatively" easier matches of our run in - even 5 points may not be enough.

Another must win game.

I hope Bowyer can make the team play better and show some football. And WIN!!

Team I would chose for saturday:

Sandomierski

Lowe, Hanley, Dann, Givet

CKR, Williamson, Jones, King

Gomes, Rhodes

Bench: Usai, Kane, Dunn, Stewart, Best, Rekik, Bentley

Out of selection: Murphy, Morris, Pedersen, Goodwillie

Injured: Olsson 1 & 2, Etuhu, Orr, Kean, Robinson, Henley

play this premier league standard line up for the run in(and stick with it) and just tell the players to go for it attacking. we clearly can`t nick results 1-0 wise, so we may as well go for broke..

sandomierski

lowe

dann

hanley

mn olsson(when fit)

bentley(or kazim richards)

murphy

dunn

pederson

kazim-richards(or rhodes)

best

result sheff weds 2 rovers 4