BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2013/14

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Your reasons for not wanting to were fair and just but I genuinely feel you've done right and shouldn't feel wrong over doing it

It doesn't tho .. I miss first two games as I'm away . 1st game will be donny .

Look at it this way, if it was a Chelsea ST you would have wasted about £100, as it is its only £20!! See, there is a silver lining in every cloud.....

Got one for me & the little-un yesterday in BBE.

First time in a few years I've had one, always just ended up buying tickets at the last minute. Actually bought the 2 seats which we ended up in for 4 games last season.

I think peer pressure from an 8 year old little girl finally took its toll!

Had big argument in gym changing room with a dingle yesterday .. They are massive and should be in top 5 in prem because of their fans .. Abbey blast followed and I drove down to Ewood and renewed .

I now feel dirty and cheap as I was adamant I wasn't going to renew

Oh you know you wanted to anyway, this was just an excuse to do so :)

I would probably stop going before you and I've no intention of ever doing so, your a proper leg-end you. Saying that I haven't renewed my Darwen End unrestricted ticket yet, I'll nip down this week.

Anyone else had any issues with Zebra Finance? never had any problems until this year they refused me! I know of people who have applied for 3 tickets and 2 have been accepted and 1 not accepted.

Sounds a complete farce and on Twitter it seems others have had issues also

• Backroom

Anyone else had any issues with Zebra Finance? never had any problems until this year they refused me! I know of people who have applied for 3 tickets and 2 have been accepted and 1 not accepted.

Sounds a complete farce and on Twitter it seems others have had issues also

I think the FF and action group were both looking into it

Had big argument in gym changing room with a dingle yesterday .. They are massive and should be in top 5 in prem because of their fans .. Abbey blast followed and I drove down to Ewood and renewed .

I hear the burnley lad was a dead ringer of Tattoo from Fantasy Island and had you on your toes in two seconds Abbs....your slipping fella!!

^_^

Have made a point of staying off the messageboard during the close season as I presumed people would be whinging for fun and bashing the owners etc without anything actually having happened.

However, before I come back on when the action starts for real I have to say that I am very surprised indeed by the LT banner headlines about "Season ticket chaos" and the front page story. I have a fairly poor credit rating and was accepted no problem so I can't see how anyone else would have been declined. If it's merely down to a technical glitch that can be sorted out fairly swiftly presumably.

Slow summer for bad news?

Did he start beating his chest, screeching and banging on the lockers when you walked out? Should have thrown a banana at him mid-speech and told him to shut up.

Archived