BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Breaking News - Boardroom shuffle?

Not the brightest move by Mullan and co to publicise their intentions.

If the FA / Football League hadn't moved by the season end, they should just have done it !

You shouldn't give the 'enemy' advance warning otherwise the defences are up and the dirty tricks kick-in !

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

That is true Mercerman. Now the board, and other individuals with influence will be busy with the paper shredder etc. This situation, needs a Pearl Harbour type of operation, where Mullen and co. declare war minutes before their findings are released.

• Backroom

"Business has been conducted in public, whether true or untrue." isn't that how you usually operate Mr Agnew or as you usually appear "a club source"?

I thought, as per the website yesterday, all stories in the press were false? Tripping over his own feet here, is Agnew.

Guest Norbert

Hey, I've been on here defending the Trust, BRAG for at least doing something and trying to solve our problems. All I'm saying is I'd try to use these details differently in a way that will be like a tonne of bricks.

Not the brightest move by Mullan and co to publicise their intentions.

If the FA / Football League hadn't moved by the season end, they should just have done it !

You shouldn't give the 'enemy' advance warning otherwise the defences are up and the dirty tricks kick-in !

AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO GET RID OF VENKYSCUM?

********MESSAGE TO FAT VENKY!!!***************

STILL THINK PROMOTION IS STILL ON????????

YOU CLUELESS IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO GET RID OF VENKYSCUM?

********MESSAGE TO FAT VENKY!!!***************

STILL THINK PROMOTION IS STILL ON????????

YOU CLUELESS IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Balaji is not bothered about promotion, the lower we go down the sooner he will be able to introduce the kids from India.

Lovely new pitch for them to play on at the training ground.

Of course I could be wrong, but who knows what that plonker has in mind.

So true:

Mark Haworth @markymark2009 8m

There's an expression "be careful what you wish for" where are all the anti Allardyce and anti Walker Trust 'fans' now?

Cue lots of shrill shrieks from the playground of "Dont blame me, I shouted for Allardyce out but it's not my fault .... i thought the Venky's would bring in a better manager". Despite the fact that as far as BRFC at the time was concerned there quite simply wasn't one. You all know who you are! How hollow is that victory now? :angry2:

btw 'be careful what you wish for' was a quote from Alan Sugar at the time the Venkymob trapped up. Might be worth canvassing his opinion again as well as that of Dave Whelan who also voiced much disquiet about the new owners at the time they took over. People listen to the likes of them

At least one Indian with some decency:

Pankaj @pankp007 24m

I wish to apologise on behalf of all Indians to #Blackburn #Rovers fans for our countrymen's shameful dismantling of your football club.

If ever there was something to build on. Get that re-tweeted several thousand times!

• Backroom

At least one Indian with some decency:

Pankaj ‏@pankp007 24m

I wish to apologise on behalf of all Indians to #Blackburn #Rovers fans for our countrymen's shameful dismantling of your football club.

India as a country has nothing to apologise for.

If a rogue English business dismantled an Indian franchise would we all feel compelled to apologise? Like @#/? would we, it's not our position to do so. I'm not looking for apologies from Indians and if they want to help and are really sorry for some reason then they can turn their ire on Venky's.

India as a country has nothing to apologise for.

If a rogue English business dismantled an Indian franchise would we all feel compelled to apologise? Like @#/? would we, it's not our position to do so. I'm not looking for apologies from Indians and if they want to help and are really sorry for some reason then they can turn their ire on Venky's.

But it is exactly the perception we need to foster.

"Venkys are making all Indian business people look bad". "They are making all Indians look bad".

If that doesn't get their own countrymen annoyed AT Venkys, nothing will...!

Cue lots of shrill shrieks from the playground of "Dont blame me, I shouted for Allardyce out but it's not my fault .... i thought the Venky's would bring in a better manager". Despite the fact that as far as BRFC at the time was concerned there quite simply wasn't one. You all know who you are! How hollow is that victory now? :angry2:

btw 'be careful what you wish for' was a quote from Alan Sugar at the time the Venkymob trapped up. Might be worth canvassing his opinion again as well as that of Dave Whelan who also voiced much disquiet about the new owners at the time they took over. People listen to the likes of them

Venky's sacked Allardyce not the fans. It was done before venkys got the keys to the club. Ian Wright was aware of this. Venkys are to blame for all this. Don't let the facts stop your predictable ranting though.

The fans played no part in getting Allardyce sacked, I never heard one person sing for his head either, maybe you heard different from the Jack Walker upper? just like they played no part in the sale of the club.

To keep throwing those lines out does you no favours.

Archived