BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Breaking News - Boardroom shuffle?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like its the wrong one of the three, however if Shaw has cocked up and Berg is due a reported £2-3m for 10 games, then he also deserves to go for that cock up alone.

Look out for Ms Silk !

Well, it seems you called this one right, so I'd be happy for you to be right twice. I've yet to have had anyone say a bad word about her and plenty say she's both damn good at her job and has balls of steel, so I hope you're right, again.

Well, it seems you called this one right, so I'd be happy for you to be right twice. I've yet to have had anyone say a bad word about her and plenty say she's both damn good at her job and has balls of steel, so I hope you're right, again.

i hope she doesnt have balls, doesnt bare thinking about

So Karen Silk new CEO with her looking after the footy money n admin side of the club.

and Shebby the football playing side. new role of director of football ops

Wheres this from?

So Karen Silk new CEO with her looking after the footy money n admin side of the club.

and Shebby the football playing side. new role of director of football ops

Are you trying to send us all to bed with nightmares Chaddy?

Could be that Venky's are allowed to make their own decisions now? , will be more convinced they are now running the show when Agnew goes, but a sensible business decision that you weed out the enemy within

Who know's, if they are running the show now we may see some decisions in the best interests of the club, maybe me just clutching at straws as it seems they are not going anywhere at present.

From my info, Mercerman is correct, Karen Silk will be running the show, she is very competant and a hard nut, wont take any @#/?, even from Venkys!

Wont last long then, they only like yes (wo)men.

From my info, Mercerman is correct, Karen Silk will be running the show, she is very competant and a hard nut, wont take any @#/?, even from Venkys!

To be fair the position doesn't involve any football related decisions anyway, those are all made by shebby/whoever. MD is more of an pen pusher role these days at rovers.

As glad as I am to see Shaw go I dread what comes next in the continuing circus that is BRFC. I hope to some degree that what Mercerman is saying about Karen Silk taking over is true and also what kind of person/leader she is. But will she be able to handle madman Singh and snake Agnew? I have no faith in Venkys hiring decent football-people to run the club, and I am particualy fearful of what this might mean for Singhs position in the BRFC hierarchy.

Over the past two years I have tried to stay positive over every major decision and be a glass-half-full kinda man only to be bitterly disappointed every time. This time I will expect the worst and rather be pleasantly surprised if something like a miracle should happen and Venkys actually do something that can be explained by logic.

If Silk has full autonomy then it could be a good move. She has more of a background in football and at boardroom level at a club than pretty much anyone at Rovers currently. Her background experience in finance could be a good thing as it might mean that she can tell Venky's what the hell is really going on at the club in terms of finances being lost on player dross, bad decision making leading to huge severance packages of managers etc. If she tells it straight it might finally resonate with Venky's that they have got to get their act together.

My fear would be that Shebby and Agnew still have a large role and direct contact with the owners. Venky's if you are reading this if you are to give her the MD job then give her full autonomy for god sake.

As the Daily mail has ran a story , i will elaborate a little .

Mrs Desai has thrown a major fit , after her eyes saw Henning bergs contract was not the one the owners signed off before pen was put to paper .

Someone decided they would amend it and write in a very generous severance clause which was more than his yearly salary . However not half the £2 million reported .

However just as one contract had the owners scratching their heads , more contracts came under scrutiny as did certain payments and deals .

This story is the start of a number which is going to be coming out systematically over the coming weeks .

Many will now be watching their backs as they wait for their number to be called .

The start of 2 years of lies , deciept and cover up is now going to be publically played out

Mrs Desai has thrown a major fit , after her eyes saw Henning bergs contract was not the one the owners signed off before pen was put to paper .

Someone decided they would amend it and write in a very generous severance clause which was more than his yearly salary . However not half the £2 million reported .

However just as one contract had the owners scratching their heads , more contracts came under scrutiny as did certain payments and deals .

This story is the start of a number which is going to be coming out systematically over the coming weeks .

Many will now be watching their backs as they wait for their number to be called .

The start of 2 years of lies , deciept and cover up is now going to be publically played out

Glad to hear that Glen, if it means certain people brought to book.

How has this come about Glenn? Is it simply a case of Venky's checking their books or has someone squealed. It's frightening to think how much certain people based at Ewood will have got away with who have absolutely no love or interest in the club. For once i don't mean Venky's.

Are Venky's going to pull the plug financially if we go down?

I wonder if some of the transfer dealings are finally being looked at? For example the influx of Portuguese no marks that probably cost more in agent fees than actual player fees.

If there was a conspiracy of this kind , surely it would need for Shaw, Agnew, Silk, Sylvester to all be in cahoots? These are pretty big changes which can't be done unnoticed.

Then criminal charges should follow.

Archived