BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Breaking News - Boardroom shuffle?

Interesting.

A huge mess, but if it's the beginning of the end of this entire sad story, then let's have it done with.

Once again indicates that the Venky's have been misled and taken advantage of.

I'm far from being a Venky sympathiser, but I do think that they have often been made the scapegoats (at least partly due to their own ingnorance/stupidity).

Have a complete clear-out of the scum like Agnew, take stock and let's see if we're in a position to rebuild.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears clearer than ever that we have people right at the top who purport to be running the club and making the decisions but in reality dont know what the hell is happing at Ewood most of the time.

This is just stupid and bizarre beyond belief,I've never known anything like this...while Venkys remain this club has no chance.

Perhaps one of them can't hear the phone over the noise from the shredding machine, hope they didn't get it from the same place as the transfer fax machine

Pleased to see Shaw go and most likely Agnew soon to follow. However, won't the next appointments be just as incompetent? I would love to think this could be a turning point for the club but the owners and Shebby know nothing about running a football club and won't have a clue who to appoint at boardroom level.

If only they would take advice from people who have the bests interests of the club at heart, Battersby, Wild etc. They would point them in the right direction. If we could get a strong board who can run the club effectively and make sensible decisions whilst Venky's continue to pump money into the club then I believe this club could move forward despite having Venky's in charge. To be fair, Venky's have spent a lot of money this year in trying to get us back up - it's the decision makers who have failed to use that money correctly!

Biggest budget in the league and on the brink of relegation!

I don't know anything about Shaw. However, he came across very very poorly in his interviews considering his position. 2nd rate, at best.

Where as Shebby Singh is first rate?

We need to get rid of the keaning lot of them, but at least Shaw has some footballing background, unlike those 2 keans Singh and Agnew.

But the bottom line here is the fact we're deep in the midst a relegation fight and they get rid of the managing director....

WILL THESE PEOPLE EVER LEARN :angry2:

A couple of amazing posts there! If Shaw has done what is alleged, then there is no excuse and he has to go. I doubt Shaw could save us from relegation anyway!

No owner should put up with what has allegedly occurred. That doesn't mean others shouldn't have gone long ago but the issue seems perfectly straight-forward to me and no need to come up with conspiracy theories. Let's hope this is the start of it not the end of it.

Interesting.

A huge mess, but if it's the beginning of the end of this entire sad story, then let's have it done with.

Once again indicates that the Venky's have been misled and taken advantage of.

I'm far from being a Venky sympathiser, but I do think that they have often been made the scapegoats (at least partly due to their own ingnorance/stupidity).

Have a complete clear-out of the scum like Agnew, take stock and let's see if we're in a position to rebuild.

If history's taught us one thing it's this lot never learn from their mistakes.

If, by some minor miracle, Agnew, Shaw & Shebby all got the chop, you can be sure they'll have three more stooges lined up.

I've read the quote. Its manifestly wrong. "All our troubles" did not start when Singh was appointed. For a start we'd already been relegated.

They started the day venkys were introduced to BRFC shebby is another symptom

I'd hardly say least dangerous IF he has been going round making alterations to contracts AFTER they have been signed off by Venkys...saying that, this might just be the thin end of the wedge - scary if true!

This 100%. I thought Derek was the least bad but if he has been responsible in unauthorized contractual changes then who knows what else gets sent from Pune and then changed once it's in Blackburn.

Any pertaining to your buddy the Shebster? Or just his boardroom rivals?

Isn't the aim of this game to take them all out eventually , but sometimes you have to do it one swing at a time with the easiest first, sometimes hoping one knocks another with a well positioned strike?

cms85867lg.jpg

• Backroom

Global advisor Shebby Singh will fly to India on Thursday for meetings with owners Venky's to discuss the matter.

Maybe the Trust could run a copy of that letter off, And give it Shebby to take with him.

The only place Shebby would take it is to the shredder.

Archived